Northern NJ Meetup

Northern NJ Meetup

This event is brought to you by:Brighton Bank

When:

Where:488 Springfield Ave, Summit NJ 07901

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

We're all set for regular monthly meetups in Northern NJ on the first Friday evening of each month. Meeting location is at KW Realty in the lower training facility. We'll have plenty of space. Just put on a name tag, and talk to others. Whether your a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, buy & hold or fix & flip, multi family or single family, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing in Northern NJ.

Places include Essex County, Union County, Passaic County, Bergen County, Morris County, Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Sussex County, Somerset County, Mercer County and Warren County. Most of these are part of the NYC metropolitan area.

If you plan on attending please make a post letting all know so we can keep a running head count.

3Reply
194 views

Most Popular Reply

Paterson, NJ · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 4 votes
12y

@esteviegee we should go.

See this reply in the discussion

59 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Bridgewater, NJ · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    I would love to go. Is there a specific start time and address?
  • Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    What a great opportunity to meet people who are on the same journey.

    I'll be there. Thank you Darren.

  • Real Estate Investor · Piscataway, NJ · Member since 2012 · 167 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    I will be there too. Thanks all.

  • Bordentown, NJ · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Deal!

  • Investor · Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Darren,

    Thanks for arranging. I will be there.

    Madhu

  • Real Estate Investor · Saddle River, NJ · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Confirming meeting tomorrow eve.

    Thanks Mike M

  • Darren SagerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    We are on for this evening everyone! See you there!

  • Investor · Union, NJ · Member since 2011 · 838 posts · 295 votes
    12y

    Hi guys,

    Unfortunately I won't be able to attend tonights meetup. I work for an accounting firm and as we all know it's crunch time and I cannot get out of work and will most likely be working late tonight.

    So sorry as I was really looking forward to meeting everyone tonight...

    Hope everyone has a great time and hope to be at the next one.

    best regards,

    Chris

  • Bogota, NJ · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Great idea; I'm in!

  • Investor · Hawthorne, NJ · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    Thanks for organizing this event. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming, and I picked up a lot of great information and contacts. I'm looking forward to the next one!

  • Mark LangdonPro Member
    Investor · Whippany, NJ · Member since 2010 · 356 posts · 104 votes
    12y

    Agree; easy to meet up and pick up some new contacts. Thanks again Darren for getting this set up !

  • Darren SagerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Thanks everyone for coming! It was great to meet all of you and hopefully we'll see a lot of you at our NYC event on April 15th. Our next one in NJ is scheduled for May 2, 2014. Same time, same place!

  • Tinton Falls, NJ · Member since 2013 · 55 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    @Darren Sager

    I just saw this since I have been so busy working my FT job and been working the phones trying to get all my ducks in a row for a closing that is approaching. Wish I could have made it. I would love to go next time.

  • Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 31 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I was told about this by @Mark Langdon

    Looking forward to attending and meeting you all.

  • Rental Property Investor · West Orange, NJ · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    12y
    Hi Darren Sager I would like to attend the next meeting. Can you provide me the address of the meeting location or the name of the group on meetup? Thanks Mike
  • Darren SagerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    @Mike Ebert Be sure to set up a BP keyword alert for "Northern NJ Meetup". I'll make the announcement soon. I'm going to move it to third or fourth week in June because of July 4th holiday.

  • Lincoln Park, NJ · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I'm going to try and find you guys on Meetup.com. I rely on it to send me reminders :).

    Excited to learn about this group and hope to join in future!

  • Darren SagerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    @Irina Smirnova we haven't put it up on Meetup.com.  We've been growing it organically through BiggerPockets.  So be sure to set up a keyword alert here on BP for "Northern NJ Meetup" and you'll get a message when we announce the next one which is soon.  We do have one in NYC coming up soon seen here:

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/128...

    Hope you can make that one.  Be sure to post if you're coming as we have limited space.

    And welcome to BP by the way!

  • Lincoln Park, NJ · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    @Darren Sager thank you! :)

    I look forward to it. Setting up alerts next

  • Jason DeutschPro Member
    Contractor · Waldwick, NJ · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 6 votes
    12y
    Unfortunately won't be able to make tonight's meeting. I will try to make julys
  • Real Estate Agent · Elmwood Park, NJ · Member since 2015 · 151 posts · 36 votes
    11y

    Hi all, 

    I am new to BP, I was curious to know are these meetings still happening if so when is the next meeting? 

    Thank you, 

    Fasil Khan 

  • Real Estate Agent · Elmwood Park, NJ · Member since 2015 · 151 posts · 36 votes
    11y

    looking for a North Jersey meeting any one know where there is one? 

  • Developer · Palm Harbor, FL · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 96 votes
    10y

    Hi, 

    Are you still hosting these meet ups? If so when is the next one?

    Adam

  • Real Estate Agent · Manalapan, NJ · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    hey how do I get involved?

  • Real Estate Agent · Passaic, NJ · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    why is this post two years old?   Is it still relative??

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.