NYC Meetup April 2014

NYC Meetup April 2014

This event is brought to you by:Brighton Bank

When:

Where:Pranna- 79 Madison Ave at 28th Street

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hello fellow BP members! We're back in April at Pranna. Due to tax season we'll move the meeting to the 15th (third Tuesday) so hopefully more can attend.

Just as before we'll start at 6:30 and go to 9pm.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester,Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ.

If you plan on attending please post a reply to this letting me know so we can keep a running head count. Thanks all and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

********************* UPDATE *********************


I would like to announce that at the meetup on April 15, we'll have a special guest speaker: @Ankit Duggal

Ankit was featured on BiggerPocket's very successful Podcast #56. He's someone that I personal admire and think is doing amazing things in our area. Ankit will be covering the subject of "How to make your Multifamily Properties Profitable". We're very lucky to have Ankit share this information with the BiggerPockets community and everyone will benefit from listening to him.

And immediately afterward, as a very special free benefit to all those who are Pro Members of the BiggerPockets community, Ankit will be spending time with the first 8 Pro members who RSVP with me directly. He will be there in a much smaller setting allowing you to ask any question to him regarding all of his real estate investing experience. There will be no need to fight for his time in the larger group. If you haven't heard Podcast #56 I highly recommend it and you'll understand just how great this opportunity will be. If you're not a Pro Member of BiggerPockets now's the time to become one. Again, this special meeting after his lesson will only be available to the first 8 Pro Members who contact me directly.

2Reply
84 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Bloomfield, CT · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 25 votes
12y
Count me in!
See this reply in the discussion

59 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 77 posts · 39 votes
    10y

    I plan to attend. 

    If anyone in the area is an out-of-NYC-area investor, I'd be interested in connecting. I currently invest in Texas and am looking to bounce ideas off of like-minded investors in the NYC area.

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 77 posts · 39 votes
    10y

    Should have read the last page prior to posting. Too bad I can't go back in time for this meeting!

  • Bronxville, NY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I would like to attend to the upcoming April 2016 meet up in NYC.  I will be watching for a date/time/place.

    Thanks!

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Count me in!

  • Wholesaler · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'll be there

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 114 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I would like to attend myself.  I will follow this thread for the date/time announcement.

  • Darren SagerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I'll be making the announcement soon.

  • Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I would love to attend if you guys are throwing another event.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.