NYC Meetup April 2014

NYC Meetup April 2014

This event is brought to you by:Brighton Bank

When:

Where:Pranna- 79 Madison Ave at 28th Street

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hello fellow BP members! We're back in April at Pranna. Due to tax season we'll move the meeting to the 15th (third Tuesday) so hopefully more can attend.

Just as before we'll start at 6:30 and go to 9pm.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester,Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ.

If you plan on attending please post a reply to this letting me know so we can keep a running head count. Thanks all and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

********************* UPDATE *********************


I would like to announce that at the meetup on April 15, we'll have a special guest speaker: @Ankit Duggal

Ankit was featured on BiggerPocket's very successful Podcast #56. He's someone that I personal admire and think is doing amazing things in our area. Ankit will be covering the subject of "How to make your Multifamily Properties Profitable". We're very lucky to have Ankit share this information with the BiggerPockets community and everyone will benefit from listening to him.

And immediately afterward, as a very special free benefit to all those who are Pro Members of the BiggerPockets community, Ankit will be spending time with the first 8 Pro members who RSVP with me directly. He will be there in a much smaller setting allowing you to ask any question to him regarding all of his real estate investing experience. There will be no need to fight for his time in the larger group. If you haven't heard Podcast #56 I highly recommend it and you'll understand just how great this opportunity will be. If you're not a Pro Member of BiggerPockets now's the time to become one. Again, this special meeting after his lesson will only be available to the first 8 Pro Members who contact me directly.

2Reply
82 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Bloomfield, CT · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 25 votes
12y
Count me in!
See this reply in the discussion

59 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    12y

    Looking forward to attending my first meeting!

  • Inspector · Freeport, NY · Member since 2013 · 136 posts · 36 votes
    12y

    I'm In

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    I'll be there!

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Darren,

    I'm a first time investor, I will be there.

  • Real Estate Investor · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    So sorry I can't make it, but definitely next time thanks for the invite.

  • Rental Property Investor · Weehawken, NJ · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 704 votes
    12y

    Darren, thanks for the personalized invite. I will not be able to join this time, but open for the next meet. Thanks.

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 136 posts · 76 votes
    12y

    I'll be there - thanks for organizing.

  • Investor/Residential Developer · Newark, NJ · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    I will be there!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2013 · 34 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    thank you for putting this meetup together. Unfortunately I will be stuck at work. Next time.

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    So excited for tomorrow!!! This is pretty much going to be the start of my Real Estate career!!

  • Carl E. MullinPro Member
    Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Will be there too!

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2013 · 42 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Keith GhionPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Newark, DE · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    Missing this one due to a family obligation but looking forward to next month!

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 76 posts · 49 votes
    12y

    Count me in. I look forward to meeting you all!

    Matt

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    12y

    I just joined BP and am excited to attend tonights event.

  • Specialist · Bloomfield, CT · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 25 votes
    12y

    Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it now. Any updates or topics discussed that anyone would like to share afterward or during, don’t hesitate. Thanks again.

  • Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2010 · 99 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Sorry I didn't make this one guys. Emergency medical situation with the family. All is well and stable but it's forcing me to stay very close to home for the next 2 days. Hope you guys are enjoying it!

  • Investor · Union, NJ · Member since 2011 · 838 posts · 295 votes
    12y

    Unfortunately I got stuck at work with the tax deadline and am dealing with an eviction currently so I Was unable to attend.

    Hope everyone had a great time!!

    Chris

  • Darren SagerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Well NYC it was another great event! Again hats off to @Chad Bernstein for helping make the event happen. A personal "Thank you" to @Ankit Duggal for taking the time out of his busy schedule to speak to the members of BiggerPockets that were there. I look forward to more events, more special guests, and spending more time with this great group of people!

    Next one planned for May 13, 2014!

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    I'm sad I couldn't make this one. Got sick the day of. Looking forward to the next one though!

  • New to Real Estate · Ridgewood, NJ · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    I'll be there, looking forward to it. Thanks Darren.

  • Newbie Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I will be there!

  • Darren SagerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Account Closed this event was 2 years ago.  I will be making the announcement soon for April 2016. 

  • Newbie Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Oh ok! Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.