Votes |
NYC Meetup May 13, 2014

Darren Sager
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
ModeratorPosted Apr 26 2014, 06:37
This event is brought to you by:

57 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello fellow BP members in the Tri State area! We're back at Pranna Restaurant on May 13th. Just as before we'll start at 6:30 and go to 9:30pm. The meetup is free for all members of BiggerPockets. There is no dress code. Come as you feel most comfortable to network. At 9pm I will have a very special announcement about our next month's meeting. There will even be a special prize awarded to a BP Pro member so be sure to be there! We'll be on the lower level this time to the left in our own area behind the main bar.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester,Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ.

If you plan on attending please post a reply to this letting me know so we can keep a running head count. Thanks all and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Loading replies...