NYC Meetup May 13, 2014

NYC Meetup May 13, 2014

This event is brought to you by:Brighton Bank

When:

Where:Pranna Restaurant- 79 Madison Ave at 28th Street in Manhattan

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hello fellow BP members in the Tri State area! We're back at Pranna Restaurant on May 13th. Just as before we'll start at 6:30 and go to 9:30pm. The meetup is free for all members of BiggerPockets. There is no dress code. Come as you feel most comfortable to network. At 9pm I will have a very special announcement about our next month's meeting. There will even be a special prize awarded to a BP Pro member so be sure to be there! We'll be on the lower level this time to the left in our own area behind the main bar.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester,Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ.

If you plan on attending please post a reply to this letting me know so we can keep a running head count. Thanks all and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

4Reply
183 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · The Bronx, NY · Member since 2012 · 226 posts · 44 votes
12y

Great meet-up, again! Nice to meet many of you guys for the 1st time and see some of you for the 2nd & 3rd time. Thanks Darren & Chad for putting it together.

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the invite! I will attend.

  • Lender · Montclair, NJ · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    12y
    I will be there with my partner! I look forward to meeting everyone... Benedict Joanis
  • New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 136 posts · 76 votes
    12y

    @Darren Sager

    I hope to be there - depends what time my flight gets in.

  • Wholesaler · Flushing, NY · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    first timer, will be there but will be late

  • Real Estate Agent · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 26 votes
    12y

    Looking forward to it!!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    I'll be there as well. Thanks Darren.

  • Andy MadridPro Member
    New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. Thanks for setting this up.

  • Rental Property Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2011 · 193 posts · 322 votes
    12y

    I'll definitely be there... this will be my first BP meetup!

  • Lender · Haverstraw, NY · Member since 2009 · 199 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    I will be there! Whats on the menu?

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the invite. New to BP and real estate investing. Looking forward to the meeting.

  • Real Estate Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    12y

    Sound good. I'm in!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 119 posts · 51 votes
    12y

    Count me in Darren.

  • Plainfield, NJ · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Unfortunately, since I will not be in the NYC area tomorrow I will not be able to attend the meetup.

  • Real Estate Investor · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    I will be there hoping to meet everyone see you guys

  • Real Estate Investor · Dix Hills, NY · Member since 2010 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    @Darren Sager I plan to be there!

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 1 vote
    12y
    Looking forward to it.
  • New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I'll be in attendance...I am excited to meet and network with fellow local BP'ers!

  • Real Estate Investor · Westport, CT · Member since 2013 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Will see you guys there. Thanks for setting this up Darren.

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    will be there

  • Investor · Queens Village, NY · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I'm there

  • Purchase, NY · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the invite, I plan on attending my first meeting and bringing along my business partner!

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    12y

    I will be there

  • Investor · The Bronx, NY · Member since 2012 · 226 posts · 44 votes
    12y

    Great meet-up, again! Nice to meet many of you guys for the 1st time and see some of you for the 2nd & 3rd time. Thanks Darren & Chad for putting it together.

  • Investor · charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 121 posts · 21 votes
    12y
    Great meetup.. Got to make some very good connections and I look forward to the next one and the special guest
  • Investor · Demarest, NJ · Member since 2013 · 78 posts · 29 votes
    12y

    Thank you Darren

    It was nice meeting more BP members.

    See you guys in the next meeting

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.