NYC Meetup May 13, 2014

NYC Meetup May 13, 2014

This event is brought to you by:Brighton Bank

When:

Where:Pranna Restaurant- 79 Madison Ave at 28th Street in Manhattan

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hello fellow BP members in the Tri State area! We're back at Pranna Restaurant on May 13th. Just as before we'll start at 6:30 and go to 9:30pm. The meetup is free for all members of BiggerPockets. There is no dress code. Come as you feel most comfortable to network. At 9pm I will have a very special announcement about our next month's meeting. There will even be a special prize awarded to a BP Pro member so be sure to be there! We'll be on the lower level this time to the left in our own area behind the main bar.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester,Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ.

If you plan on attending please post a reply to this letting me know so we can keep a running head count. Thanks all and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

4Reply
181 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · The Bronx, NY · Member since 2012 · 226 posts · 44 votes
12y

Great meet-up, again! Nice to meet many of you guys for the 1st time and see some of you for the 2nd & 3rd time. Thanks Darren & Chad for putting it together.

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    I'll be there! First time attending. Cant wait to meet members of BP as well.

  • Springfield Gardens, NY · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    I'll definitely be there !!

  • Real Estate Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    I will be there.

    Thank you for setting this up.

    Caesar Nguyen

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Hey Darren,

    Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great event. I'll definitely be there and look forward to it.

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    I plan to come! Thanks for organizing Darren. Will be my first meetup.

  • Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 844 posts · 350 votes
    12y

    I will be there!

  • Keith GhionPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Newark, DE · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    will be there

  • Investor · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2013 · 42 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    I'll be there.

  • Real Estate Investor · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    will be there, it will be my first.

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 41 votes
    12y

    New member from Manhattan. Planning on attending.

  • Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Ill see you all there!

  • Investor · Scotch Plains, NJ · Member since 2014 · 105 posts · 50 votes
    12y

    Thanks for organizing this Darren. I'll be there.

  • Matthew WeiserPro Member
    Investor · Flushing, NY · Member since 2013 · 175 posts · 29 votes
    12y

    I will be able to come. Thank you Darren

  • Plainfield, NJ · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    I will attend the NYC meetup.

  • New to Real Estate · Ridgewood, NJ · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    I'll be there, looking forward to it. Thanks Darren.

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    I will be there. Looking forward to it. Thank you.

  • Accountant · New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    First time attendee. Thanks Darren
  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    First time. Thanks Will

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    @Darren Sager I'll be there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 53 posts · 41 votes
    12y

    Hello!

    Will be attending. Looking forward to networking :)

  • Long Island City, NY · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Looking forward to attending. See everyone there.

  • Syndicator and Fund Manager · Victor, NY · Member since 2012 · 760 posts · 345 votes
    12y
    Darren Sager what's the address?
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2012 · 204 posts · 109 votes
    12y

    First time attendee. I will be there as well. Thanks for the invite, @Darren Sager

  • Investor · The Bronx, NY · Member since 2012 · 226 posts · 44 votes
    12y

    I'll be there!!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Hackensack, NJ · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. Possibly with bells on. Fair warning.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.