Massive RE Investor Summit!! SF Bay Area, Oct 2014

Massive RE Investor Summit!! SF Bay Area, Oct 2014

This event is brought to you by:SF Bay Summit

When:

Where:San Francisco Bay Area

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

J. MartinPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I would like to invite everyone out to the San Francisco Bay Area for a Massive Real Estate Investor Summit in October this year! This would be a massive Friday evening through Sunday event with extensive networking opportunities, “deal” groups with investors, commercial lenders, and private money lenders, and informative and action-oriented speaking sessions to improve your real estate investing (and your life!). Details below, and more to come!

What: Massive RE Investor Summit!!!
Where: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
When: Fri eve through Sun, October, 2014 (exact weekend to be announced)
Why: Find funding and deals, develop meaningful relationships through face-to-face meetings, learn more about advancing and improving your existing RE performance, other target investment areas, current market updates, ideas on how/where to invest today, and meet and have fun with great people in a great place!
Cost: Yes. There will be a cost to get the space we need, amenities, snacks/food/drink, etc, It will be reasonable for a function like this in the Bay. More to come as the details are finalized.
YOU: Please post below if you’re interested in coming out for this informative and fun event! I’ll get your email address from your BP account and email you when the details are pinned down!

I am organizing this meetup, and it is not put on by or endorsed by Bigger Pockets. But I would like to invite @Joshua D. n and @Brandon Turner to come back out to the Bay and join this even larger RE investor gathering in October! And thanks to @Jaren Barnes for graciously volunteering to help me set this up also. Speakers and guests TBA.. Let me know if this sounds like something you’ll enjoy below!

6Reply
735 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 5 votes
12y

I'll be there!

See this reply in the discussion

177 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Account Closed

    @Ralph E. your smile should be enough! But I might be able to use some more help too.. I’m getting the ball rolling, and I’ll put you on my list to get in touch with..

    @Jameson Wildwood hadn't even heard of MailChimp, but took a peek, and I like it! Thank you! PM me your email so I can keep you in touch! Right now, I'm using Mail VA. That's not software. It's a VA, tracking and emailing everyone lol

    Here's the website:

    www.REmeetup.com/

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Xi Zhu & @Joe Mueller , please PM or send me your email address to my profile email. Nice to see the out of state interest growing!

    @Jordan Thibodeau , the date is not set yet, or the time, but I will let you know.

    @Anthony He , always happy to have the locals around too!

    @Chris Music glad you’ll come out! @Denise Madrid you have to post on here too!!

    @Andrew N. ., maybe you can help our budding volunteers and myself figure out how to stay organized working on a project!

    Thanks everyone for helping build this great networking event!

    Check out the website!

    www.REmeetup.com

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 66 posts · 21 votes
    12y
    J Martin - Sounds good. I can definitely help create a collaboration platform for organizing volunteers. I'll talk to you more about it offline.
  • Chris ClothierBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @J. Martin - would love to help in anyway we can. We have a lot of experience pulling off large events so don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can lend our support on.

    I will definitely attend as long as its not the weekend of October 9 & 10....that is our Dallas Invest celebration weekend! Any other weekend and I will be there.

    All the best - Chris

  • Bill BockwoldtPro Member
    Investor · Petaluma, CA · Member since 2013 · 58 posts · 33 votes
    12y

    I will be there as long as it is not the same weekend as the wedding I am attending. Sounds like a blast!

  • Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2013 · 36 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    I'll be there if it does not conflict with the Christian Meditation Retreat I'm attending in October!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Oakland, CA · Member since 2008 · 141 posts · 25 votes
    12y

    I'm interested.

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Will Barnard , glad you're interested in making a trip up to the Bay if it fits in your schedule, and I'll email you about setting up a time to chat..

    Please tag anyone from SoCal on this posting that you think may be interested.. Also, I'll be in Malibu from Sunday, May 11 through Thursday May 15th. Scheduled a light meetup on Sunday in Malibu if you're interested in a nice weekend trip out to the coast, or I might be able to drive into LA area to meet up with you one of those nights.. Talk to you soon!

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/125084-malibu-meetup-week-of-sun-5-11-5-15-whos-in

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Jeff Weissman , @Bill Bockwoldt , @Cathey Bayless , I'll keep you in touch!

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2009 · 47 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    Love to attend, please let us know the details.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @J. Martin:
    @Will Barnard , glad you're interested in making a trip up to the Bay if it fits in your schedule, and I'll email you about setting up a time to chat..
    Please tag anyone from SoCal on this posting that you think may be interested.. Also, I'll be in Malibu from Sunday, May 11 through Thursday May 15th. Scheduled a light meetup on Sunday in Malibu if you're interested in a nice weekend trip out to the coast, or I might be able to drive into LA area to meet up with you one of those nights.. Talk to you soon!

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/125084-malibu-meetup-week-of-sun-5-11-5-15-whos-in

    Sounds good. I have a property in Malibu and its also not far from my other projects just over the hill in Agoura Hills. Perhaps I can make this meet-up too. Please keep me updated.

  • Investor · Harmony, CA · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    I would love to attend. Please let me know as the details come together.

    Dylan

  • Accountant · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2014 · 102 posts · 36 votes
    12y

    @J Martin: that sounds great to me count me in just let me know the details and any help you need.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 115 posts · 76 votes
    12y

    Sounds like a blast, J. I'm in like Flynn. Let me know how I can help.

  • Wholesaler · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2012 · 259 posts · 147 votes
    12y

    Can't wait, sounds like a great time. Hopefully it's not the final weekend in October (10/31 - 11/2) since I'll be out of town. If help is needed in organizing, I'd be happy to lend a helping hand.

  • Real Estate Investor · Southern CA · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 41 votes
    12y

    I'm definitely in!! As always @J. Martin. Please let me know if I can be of any help as well! I would love to help in any way I can!

  • Investor · Kensington, CA · Member since 2009 · 30 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    Sounds great!

  • San Rafael, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    @J. Martin and I to participate! Sounds like a great idea. We will be looking out for the Oakland meet ups too. Just trying to get more involved and meet like minded people.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Livermore, CA · Member since 2010 · 140 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    @Rich Weese I hope you can make it.

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    ill be there if my boys(49ers) are playing that weekend lol Go 49ers!!!

  • Northern, CA · Member since 2013 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I'm interested.

  • Fremont, CA · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Sounds like a great event!

    Count me in and thanks for putting this up!

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Dylan W. , I will keep you up to date.

    @Andrew Strauss , thanks for the help offer! I’ll let you know…

    @Peter K. , I loved our conversation today on the phone in so many ways – the PM deal in contingency of any potential fallout on loan on my current contract, ideas about the Summit, interesting business ideas, and some good laughs.. Definitely brightened up my day! I’ll email you the details on the deal shortly..

    @Denise Madrid , stoked you’re going to come, and thanks for the tips over email! I’m working on the venue now, and it will be so key.. appreciate it!

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Kathleen L. , Always a pleasure! I’m just waiting to come up to your meetup in San Rafael!!

    @Dianna Salinas

    Nice to see you here too, and I’ll email you about the meetup on your BP email, unless you send me something else.. You’re so lucky we live in a spot with so many amazing RE investors!!

    @Purnell C. , Thanks for being one of the few to tag someone! Shame on the rest of you! I expect everyone to tag at least 2-3 friends!

    @R J Barclay , Hopefully the 9ers will be playing lol

    @James Zachary , I’ll let you know the details when they’re finalized! Lots of excitement about this meetup, and great networking events in the works!

    @Greta Tseng , It’s my pleasure. I’ll let you know!

  • Lender · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2013 · 78 posts · 44 votes
    12y

    @J. Martin great website for the SF Real Estate Meetup 2014. With all the responses so early by the time of the event we're going to need a bigger place.

    @Purnell C. thanks for getting all of us in trouble with the big fella showing off your tags. Small packages leading the way!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.