Meetup in Baltimore

Meetup in Baltimore

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes

Hey all,  I know there a few meetings in the metro area.  I haven't seen any exclusive to BP members.  I think it would be a good idea to put a name with the face of our fellow members.  Thoughts?

1Reply
169 views

Most Popular Reply

Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 2 votes
12y
Anil Samuel I would also be interested. Let me know if you organize something. I'm on board.
See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Washington, Washington D.C. · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 39 votes
    12y

    There is an active MeetUp that has a lot of people on BP. 

    http://www.meetup.com/BwiMeetup/

    That being said, I would personally be on board for a smaller dinner or drinks if you wanted to organize!

  • Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    That's a great idea @Anil Samuel !!!

  • Investor · Chesapeake Beach, MD · Member since 2013 · 273 posts · 37 votes
    12y

    Anil I would be interested too. I'm not in Baltimore but PG county in MD which is close enough to be worth the drive if a meeting was set up.

  • Investor · Ellicott City, MD · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Agreed, would be nice to meet up sometime.

  • Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    Anil Samuel I would also be interested. Let me know if you organize something. I'm on board.
  • Investor · Chantilly, VA · Member since 2014 · 249 posts · 31 votes
    12y

    @Anil Samuel - If you do over the weekend, we may have more attendance. Also there is a FB group called Capital REI exclusive for BP members. @Roger Lin  is actively involved in that group. 

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Elkridge, MD · Member since 2014 · 77 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    Sounds like fun.  The more meet up opportunities, the better.  I vote for the 1st Saturday of the month, as early as possible, then we go out and make some deals.

  • Homeowner · Elkridge, MD · Member since 2012 · 33 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I would be in for this!

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    12y

    Based on the responses it seems like we have some people interested in networking and possibly making some deals.  You can invite whoever you like, preferably we would like to keep the sales pitch out of the event.  I am thinking we can do Happy Hour in or around Baltimore on Friday, August 8th, Saturday August 9th, or Sunday August 10th.    I was thinking maybe from 4-7 p.m. depending on what day everyone can make it.  A few options I was thinking of just so we can all get familiar with different parts of Baltimore:  Thames Street Oyster House (Fells Point), Annabel Lee Tavern (Canton), or Abbey Burger Bistro (Fed Hill). 

    Let me know what day, time, and which place you would like to have the 1st Happy Hour.  I am open to other suggestions as well.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    12y

    @Anil Samuel once you actually choose a date and time please post in the Real Estate Events and Happenings forum, not here. 

  • Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    I vote for Thames Street Oyster House or Annabel Lee Tavern. Friday, August 8th or Saturday August 9th works for me. On Friday, starting at 430 or later works best for me.


  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2013 · 205 posts · 44 votes
    12y

    Im in let me know when the date is offical.

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    12y

    So next Friday August 8th, 4:30 pm, at Annabel Lee Tavern work for everyone?  They have happy hour until 7pm.

  • Investor · Washington, Washington D.C. · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 39 votes
    12y

    Going to miss this one, but will look forward to the next one! Thanks for organizing!

  • Investor · Chantilly, VA · Member since 2014 · 249 posts · 31 votes
    12y

    Annabel Lee Tavern works for me

  • Investor · Fort Washington, MD · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Count me in!

  • Steve OlsonPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pleasant Grove UT and Hurst, TX · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 63 votes
    12y
    I am in need if an Agent in Baltimore. Does anyone know an investor friendly buyers agent?
  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    12y

    @Steve Olson Have you contacted Nancy Roth or Denise Uhrin?

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    12y

    See everyone today at 4:30!  Please call the number in my signature block if you have any issues.  

  • Investor · Edgewater, MD · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 1 vote
    12y
    Please add me to the list. Rod Blunk
  • Frederick, MD · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    I will be attending. Just to confirm, is the venue still Annabel Lee Tavern?

  • Real Estate Investor · Gwynn Oak, MD · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 15 votes
    12y
    Anil Samuel count me in on the next one. I would love to get together with you guys but I'm on vacation Aug 10-17
  • Real Estate Investor · Gwynn Oak, MD · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 15 votes
    12y
    Anil Samuel count me if it's today @4:30
  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    12y

    @Joseph S.   Yes it's still at  the tavern.  At this point  I'm expecting  10-15 people!

  • Frederick, MD · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @Anil Samuel  According to Yelp reviews, it can get pretty crowded at dinner especially on the weekends. They take reservations, so it might be worth trying to set aside some space if there will be that amount of attendees. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.