BWI Meetup - Baltimore

Ned Carey
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
ModeratorPosted Oct 7 2014, 19:35
This event is brought to you by:

44 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

The BWI meetup is Wednesday October 8 at 6:30 PM. 

Note New Location

It is at the BWI Marriott, 1743 West Nursery Road, Linthicum, MD. This is right by the BWI airport

Lots of Bigger Pockets members regularly show up. I will be there along with fellow BP moderator @J Scott.  Active members here on BP like @Christina R. @Terry Royce @Anil Samuel @Tyrus Shivers @Nancy Roth are all likely to be there so make sure to say hello and get to know other BP members in person. 

This meetup is free and regarded by those that attend as the best real estate investing group in the area. It is a great place to network. Both new and experienced investors always show up and everyone is made to feel welcome. 

The first meeting at new location is the start of some big changes for BWI meetup. It is still free but there will be new opportunities for mentoring and coaching. If you are anywhere in the Baltimore, Washington DC, Columbia, or Annapolis areas you should check this out.

Note: While this group is popular among local BP members is is in no way associated with Bigger Pockets and Bigger Pockets makes no endorsement of the group. 

I just like to promote it because it is my favorite group. I hope to see you there. - Ned Carey

Loading replies...