Atlanta Meet-Up November 2014 - Who is interested?

Atlanta Meet-Up November 2014 - Who is interested?

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes

Dear Atlanta BP Members,

Over the last couple months I have had the pleasure of meeting several BP members in person. Most of the people expressed that they would be interested in Atlanta BP Meet-up. 

I have had several small BP members meet-up in Atlanta with local BP RE professionals. However, this is the first time I am posting a meet-up to Atlanta BP members. 

When: November (20, 21, 22)* dates & time tentative depending on the response and schedule availability

Where: Atlanta Midtown. Place TBD * based on the number of people interested. 

Please reply to the thread if you are interested and we will coordinate to make this happen. In addition, if you have any ideas please share the same.   

Tagging a few BP Atlanta members @Account Closed 

3Reply
122 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor, Flipper, PM, vacation rental, Wholesaler · Athens, GA · Member since 2013 · 260 posts · 210 votes
11y

I'm in.  

Not sure if Rosy or the rest of the Athens crew can make it, but I can check.

We have our Athens REA meeting on the following Monday.

That is our local unofficial BP meetup on the last Monday of every month.  (Shameless Plug)   Come on out - It's Free and Fierce!

See this reply in the discussion

77 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 82 votes
    11y

    @Azeez K. - I'm game. Email me with details.

  • Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 243 posts · 103 votes
    11y

    I would love to attend.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2010 · 325 posts · 335 votes
    11y

    @Azeez K. Let's do this! 

  • Specialist · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 639 posts · 176 votes
    11y

    Sounds like a plan. Let me know if you need help getting organized?

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    Monitoring this thread. I'm supposed to fly out to Texas on the 21st but I will change it to attend!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2008 · 167 posts · 44 votes
    11y

    Sure...sounds like a great idea.

  • Smyrna, GA · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    I would like to attend, thanks for getting the ball rolling!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
    11y

    Excellent thanks all for your quick responses. Will keep you all posted as things progress. 

  • Conley, GA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Count me in.

  • New to Real Estate · NYC · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    @Azeez K. Thanks for the tag, I'd definitely like to attend! I'll monitor this topic to see the exact date, time, and place as this progresses.

  • Acton, MA · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Count me in too would love to meet with everyone.

  • Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2014 · 226 posts · 97 votes
    11y

    Would love to attend.

  • Real Estate Broker · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2009 · 870 posts · 664 votes
    11y

    @Azeez K.

    Awesome! I would love to attend and meet new Atlanta BP members!

  • Sandy Springs, GA · Member since 2011 · 126 posts · 31 votes
    11y

    Im interested.

  • Real Estate Investor, Flipper, PM, vacation rental, Wholesaler · Athens, GA · Member since 2013 · 260 posts · 210 votes
    11y

    I'm in.  

    Not sure if Rosy or the rest of the Athens crew can make it, but I can check.

    We have our Athens REA meeting on the following Monday.

    That is our local unofficial BP meetup on the last Monday of every month.  (Shameless Plug)   Come on out - It's Free and Fierce!

  • Rehabber · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2013 · 864 posts · 510 votes
    11y
    I'm down for that if I'm in town, keep me posted.
  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey Azeez, thanks for including me! Unfortunately I won't be in Atlanta until around Christmas. I hope everyone has a blast and look forward to maybe connecting in the future!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Azeez K. Count me in. Great idea!

  • Investor · Roswell, GA · Member since 2008 · 231 posts · 104 votes
    11y

    @Azeez K. 

    It would great to connect with other ATL investors.  Put me on the list!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 212 posts · 107 votes
    11y

    @Azeez K. quite a response. I'm in. 

  • Cumming, GA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    If newbies are welcome then count me in.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 5 votes
    11y
    Would love to attend if it was earlier, but headed back to Cali. But hoping to stay in touch with my Atl BP investors.
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Please ad me to the list.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    @Azeez K. I'd love to attend!  I'll monitor for specifics.  Thanks for putting it together!

  • Developer · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    I'm in. Great idea, thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.