Atlanta Real Estate Meetup Over 500 Attendees Coming!

Atlanta Real Estate Meetup Over 500 Attendees Coming!

When:

Where:JW Marriott Buckhead 300 Lenox Road Northeast Atlanta, GA 30326

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes

If you are in Real Estate this is one of the best rehabbers I have ever seen!!! I love his show.

We have a great opportunity to have a REI Meetup at the JW Marriott in Buckhead, with several Real Estate Investors speaking as well as featured speaker Mike Holmes from HGTV.

Lunch will be provided as well. This meeting is “FREE”.

Here are some of the things that will be happening at the event:

1. Hear from Mike Holmes from HGTV "Holmes on Homes"


2. HD is going to bring in some of local PARs and will have a booth at the event as well.

3. National Real Estate Expert will be teaching on : I will add your tag lines here.

4. A Custom Home Designer for Investors, will be teaching on design, including tile, paint colors, kitchen cabinets, granite and much more. She will be passing out entire SKU list of houses she has designed for investors to everyone there for free.

5. We are going to have someone speak on rehabbing houses. What is working and not working in the Atlanta Market. He will be teaching on flipping houses and the steps that you need to be successful at flipping. He will also be talking briefly talking about New Construction, as it is so HOT in ATL.

6. Networking --Networking -- Networking so bring your business cards.



If you would like to attend this REI Meetup please let me know as it stands right now we expect to have over 500 local investors attending. So it will be a great time to meet other local investors such as lenders, rehabbers, wholesellers, contractors etc

So don’t miss this event as it will be one of the biggest events in Atlanta this year.

I look forward to seeing all my Bigger Pocket People there.


If you are interested please @ tag me here and let me know.

@David Bateman@David Begley

@Anthony Boston@Bryan Gates @Azeez K. @Delon Hall @James Park @Frank Iglesias@Matthew Cavano@Matt Lineberger @Johnna Lodge @John Marion @Adam D.

@Bijal Patel@Wes Love@Mohamed Tarawally@Abhi Golhar @Manesh Hardeo @Todd Whiddon @Herschel Kessler @Frankie Lubin @Carlton Kohler @Keenan Mabrey @Thripura Vemireddy@Nathaniel S.@Reese Moore @Brandon Schick @Julie Kern

@Anna Watkins

0Reply
109 views

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2010 · 325 posts · 335 votes
11y

@Andrew Cordle Thanks for lunch and the opportunity to meet Mike!  Looks like wearing my Mike Holmes™ glasses paid off and I ended up getting an Autographed pair from him!

Also good seeing @Heather W. @Azeez K.  @Delon Hall  @Damir Kamber @David Bateman and everyone else I got to chat with!

See this reply in the discussion

83 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2008 · 167 posts · 44 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle

     We will be there!  Sounds like a great event!  Thanks Andrew.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 82 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle - See you there. Looking forward to it.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2010 · 325 posts · 335 votes
    11y

    @Andrew CordleCount me in! Mike Holmes is my hero! 

  • Wholesaler · FL · Member since 2013 · 120 posts · 40 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle I'm in.  You always throw great shindigs!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle looking forward to it. Will be there!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    11y

    @Todd Whiddon

    I agree I love Mike Holmes he is probably my favorite "Real Estate TV Guy"

    @Azeez K. @David Bateman @Manesh Hardeo

    Sounds great guys. I look forward to seeing you guys there. @Azeez K. if you could let your meetup group know about it that would be great. 

    See you guys soon!

    AC

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 128 posts · 64 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle

    Mike Holmes?!? I'm in!

  • Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2011 · 306 posts · 156 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle

    I'm Making plans to come. Would have been easier on any other day of the week though, but for Holmes I can make an exception. I'm talking to the other Athens investors about this too. 

  • Investor · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 34 votes
    11y

    @Andrew CordleCount me in!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle will certainly send an email blast to all the Atlanta people on the same. Looking forward to it!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    11y

    @Ethan Atkinson

    Great man I am glad you are attending. 

    I will send you over the link so you can share with your people so they can sign up.

    Andrew

  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    11y

    @Heather W. @Maxwell Hunter

    I am glad to hear you guys are attending. I will PM if you the link so you can sign up. 

    Andrew

  • Damir KamberPro Member
    Investor · Roswell, GA · Member since 2014 · 234 posts · 97 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle my wife and I will be there. I will also see if my agents would like to attend. 

    Thank you for all these amazing opportunities for all us Atlanta investors! 

  • Damir KamberPro Member
    Investor · Roswell, GA · Member since 2014 · 234 posts · 97 votes
    11y

    That's agent (singular) haha. 

  • Conley, GA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle, I will be there.  Thanks again for an amazing networking event!!!!!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 32 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle Each event you host keeps getting bigger and better, count me in!!!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    11y

    @Damir Kamber @Delon Hall @Brenda Griffin

    I am so glad you guys are coming I look forward to seeing you there. 

    Damir, I would love for your agent to attend as well. 

    I will send out a link on  PM soon so you can make sure you are signed up. 


    AC

  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    11y

    @Christopher Enmon  @Armon Franklin

    Hey guys, thanks for the private message on wanting to attend. If you want to attend please tag me here so I can put you on the main list. 

    Look forward to seeing you guys at the event. 

    AC

  • Rental Property Investor · Villa Rica, GA · Member since 2014 · 220 posts · 360 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle I am a newbie. Please count me in. 

  • Investor · Grayson, GA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle - I would love to attend. I am almost ready to start my first Atlanta flip, so this event is perfectly aligned :-)

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    @andrewcordle please count me in! 

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle I would also like to attend and will be bringing a +1. Thanks!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    11y

    @bryonscott

    I would love to have you attend. 

    I will send out a link to you in a PM so you can register. 

    Thanks

  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    11y

    @Giavonn R. @Heath Green@Louise Courville

    Hey guys thanks for wanting to attend the meetup in Buckhead. I am sure it will be great as it looks to be the biggest event in ATL this year. 

    I will send out a link to register as we will need that to confirm your lunches. 

    I look forward to seeing you soon.

    AC

  • Germine JamesPro Member
    Investor · Lithia Springs, GA · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Andrew Cordle,

    Count me in need to register for this upcoming event.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.