10/12/15 PDX BiggerPockets Meet & Greet!

10/12/15 PDX BiggerPockets Meet & Greet!

When:

Where:Old Town Pizza Brewing, (Portland, OR)

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Entrepreneur 路 Selma, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 37 posts 路 7 votes


BIGGERPOCKETS MEET & GREET

When: October 12 2015 (6pm-9pm)

Where: Old Town Pizza and Brewing (226 NW Davis ST, Portland, OR)

Welcoming all BiggerPockets members to a night of information, food, drinks and a strong social atmosphere. Please note that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. 

Our first speaker has been quoted as: " ...a highly motivated and detail oriented individual. When he puts his mind to something, he will do everything in his power to make it happen...". Brad France will once again be sharing his knowledge and experience. 

Rob Laird, a young, curious and successful real-estate investor will be our second speaker. His time and devotion into real estate has been arguably unparalleled by those of his age. This man sets goals, reaches them and will also be sharing his knowledge and experience. 

Each speaker will be available for a question and answer forum after they conclude.

There will be generous time both before and after the speeches to converse with all those who are attending. As is this event is for social building and not for pitching products or services, please respect all those attending by following this one and only rule.

Food and drink will be available from Old Town Pizza and Brewing. For more information about the venue please click HERE.

For catering purposes please RSVP in advance if possible. 

Thank You all and I hope to see you there!!

1Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent 路 Portland, OR 路 Member since 2013 路 154 posts 路 67 votes
11y
Originally posted by @Robert Laird:

If @Adam Smith is willing to drive across the state of Oregon just to hang out with us Portland folks, then I do not want to hear any complaining from people about having to cross the river to make it to the event :) There should be a good turn out and I am excited to see some familiar faces. 

 Venue change = Another win for the Eastsiders 馃榾

See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor and Investor 路 Portland, OR 路 Member since 2014 路 21 posts 路 7 votes
    11y

    Sounds like a good time. See you there. 

  • Investor 路 Newberg, OR 路 Member since 2012 路 161 posts 路 82 votes
    11y

    I'm in - thank you for arranging this @Adam Smith

  • Entrepreneur 路 Selma, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 37 posts 路 7 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Lisa Thoele:

    I'm in - thank you for arranging this @Adam Smith

    My pleasure really, I missed the last one and am a bit anxious to meet up with brilliant people. 

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Portland, OR 路 Member since 2014 路 292 posts 路 114 votes
    11y

    If @Adam Smith is willing to drive across the state of Oregon just to hang out with us Portland folks, then I do not want to hear any complaining from people about having to cross the river to make it to the event :) There should be a good turn out and I am excited to see some familiar faces. 

  • Entrepreneur 路 Selma, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 37 posts 路 7 votes
    11y

    Well, In my own defence... 

    I used to live in Beaverton and miss the area. 

  • Entrepreneur 路 Selma, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 37 posts 路 7 votes
    11y

    CORRECTION:

    CLICK HERE FOR VENUE WEBSITE

    There are two locations and due to space and parking concerns we are going to have our reservation at the location: 

    5201 NE MLK BLVD PORTLAND, OR 97211

  • Entrepreneur 路 Selma, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 37 posts 路 7 votes
    11y

    NEW ADDRESS: 5201 NE MLK BLVD (PORTLAND, OR 97211)

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Portland, OR 路 Member since 2013 路 154 posts 路 67 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Robert Laird:

    If @Adam Smith is willing to drive across the state of Oregon just to hang out with us Portland folks, then I do not want to hear any complaining from people about having to cross the river to make it to the event :) There should be a good turn out and I am excited to see some familiar faces. 

     Venue change = Another win for the Eastsiders 馃榾

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Portland, OR 路 Member since 2014 路 292 posts 路 114 votes
    11y

    @Jessica S. I expect to see you and your husband there now :)

  • Lynn MontangPro Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Portland, OR 路 Member since 2014 路 42 posts 路 23 votes
    11y
    I'm in! Looking forward to it!
  • Specialist 路 Kirkland, WA 路 Member since 2013 路 1k+ posts 路 817 votes
    11y

    I might make the trip down from Seattle, it's been a couple months since I was last in Portland!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker 路 Beaverton, OR 路 Member since 2014 路 335 posts 路 149 votes
    11y

    I've got it on my calendar. Thanks @Adam Smith.

  • Portland, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 29 posts 路 9 votes
    11y

    Thanks for hosting, @Adam Smith! I really wish I could be there but we will be out of town. I'll keep my eyes open for the next event!

  • Entrepreneur 路 Selma, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 37 posts 路 7 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Andrea Johnson:

    Thanks for hosting, @Adam Smith! I really wish I could be there but we will be out of town. I'll keep my eyes open for the next event!

     Hope to see you next time then!

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Summerville, SC 路 Member since 2015 路 63 posts 路 51 votes
    11y

    Super excited @Adam Smith  Thanks for putting this together! I am looking forward to another BP networking event.  

    A bit of advice..  Since this is truly a "eat pizza, and drink a beverage" event, I would take the time to get to know the partners in your area, which means,  the REAL talk doesn't happen until AFTER the event!!!! So don't run out too early ;)   

    See you all very soon!    

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Portland, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 35 posts 路 10 votes
    11y

    Sounds like a great event. I'm in.

    New member here, so I'll look forward to meeting some other local BP folks...

  • Astoria, NY 路 Member since 2015 路 19 posts 路 7 votes
    11y

    This looks great. Too bad i'm on the other side of the country. I'm a native NYer living in NYC again, but i lived in Portland from 2005 to 2014 and think getting my first investment in PDX might be better than trying to do so in NYC. 

    Hope this meetup is fun and productive, and i hope to interact on BP with all of you in the future! 

  • Investor 路 Vancouver, WA 路 Member since 2014 路 12 posts 路 1 vote
    10y

    I'm looking forward to it! 

  • Portland, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    10y

    Hi all! I'm also new to BP and very glad I stumbled upon this forum. I'm putting the meet & greet in my calendar and look forward to it!

  • unemployed 路 Vancouver, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 9 posts 路 4 votes
    10y

    this sounds like just what I need.  Can I bring 3 friends that are interested for a total of 4?

  • Entrepreneur 路 Selma, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 37 posts 路 7 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jason Morton:

    this sounds like just what I need.  Can I bring 3 friends that are interested for a total of 4?

     Of course, although, food had already been ordered ahead of time so it's on a first come first served basis. 

  • Entrepreneur 路 Selma, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 37 posts 路 7 votes
    10y

    PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD FOR UPDATES TO THE EVENTS ADDRESS!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Portland, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 96 posts 路 23 votes
    10y

    @Adam Smith Thanks for putting this together! I will be there. 

  • Oregon City, OR 路 Member since 2014 路 25 posts 路 10 votes
    10y

    this is great. I missed the last meet up. I can't wait to meet you all in person. Thanks for organizing this!

  • Beaverton, OR 路 Member since 2014 路 22 posts 路 12 votes
    10y

    Awesome, I just got on here tonight to see if there might be a meet-up coming up sometime, and looky there, just a couple days away!

    If you're a Westsider, shout out so we can meet.  I know at least Randy is!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.