San Jose Meetup - Friday 1/15/16

San Jose Meetup - Friday 1/15/16

When:

Where:Parktown Pizza Company, 1350 S Park Victoria Dr Milpitas, CA 95035

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Johnson H.Pro Member
Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes

Hi All,

It's another month and time for another real estate meetup! These meetups have had 15-40 BP and Meetup.com members chatting about investing in the San Jose area and also out of state. Bay Area and out of state investor @Jay Y. initially suggested this meetup and I have been keeping it going ever since. Regular experienced investors such as @J Martin from Oakland and @Minh Le in San Jose have been regularly attending. We welcome anyone who would like to attend!

When: Friday, January 15, 2016, 7:00pm (usually I'm around before 6!)

Where: Whispers is now closed. Now we are at Parktown Pizza Company! Find us in the back room.

1350 S Park Victoria Dr
Milpitas, CA 95035

http://www.yelp.com/biz/parktown-pizza-company-milpitas?sort_by=date_desc

Please support the small business by spending some money and tipping for the great service we receive every month! (I don't pay for the space nor do I receive anything from the restaurant)

Introductions will at 7pm and its free networking afterwards.

Looking forward to meeting new investors and seeing familiar faces.

Regards,

Johnson

Keywords:

South Bay , South Bay Meetup , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley, San Jose, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Gilroy, Santa Cruz

4Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 294 posts · 113 votes
10y

@Travis Limbocker This should be on your monthly calendar. I think you'd get a lot out of it.

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Folsom, CA · Member since 2015 · 128 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Can't wait to attend again, I will definitely be there!!!!

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed - Glad you had a good time last month. We should be avoiding the painting party this time around lol

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 294 posts · 113 votes
    10y

    @Travis Limbocker This should be on your monthly calendar. I think you'd get a lot out of it.

  • Investor · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2015 · 278 posts · 155 votes
    10y

    Great! Look forward to this.

  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Can't wait to attend again, I will definitely be there!!!!

     (New to BP here)

    You're coming down from Antioch. There isn't a similar meet-up in the East Bay proper? 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2013 · 585 posts · 264 votes
    10y

    @Johnson H. thanks for putting it together again. This is one I will have to miss - going to be in SoCal for the weekend. For those who have not had the chance to make it to this meet up yet, I highly recommend the stopping by - great group of people.

  • Investor · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    @Johnson H. thanks for putting this together. Timing is perfect (just got onboard with BP)! Looking forward to my first meetup. See everyone there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Palo Alto, CA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Great.  I'll try to be there, as usual I'll try to come in early like 6.

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the kind comments @Ryan Landis. We will have to chat again soon.

    Seems like we have quite the group coming out already, looking forward to chatting with you all next week!

  • Wholesaler · Folsom, CA · Member since 2015 · 128 posts · 28 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chris Mason:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Can't wait to attend again, I will definitely be there!!!!

     (New to BP here)

    You're coming down from Antioch. There isn't a similar meet-up in the East Bay proper? 

     Yea im coming from Antioch. There is not a good meetup in the East Bay that I know of. Ive been to a couple other ones but not nearly as good. This one is worth the drive!

  • Investor · Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Also a newbie from East Bay. Looking forward to my first meetup

  • J. MartinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chris Mason:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Can't wait to attend again, I will definitely be there!!!!

     (New to BP here)

    You're coming down from Antioch. There isn't a similar meet-up in the East Bay proper? 

     I'll be coming down from Richmond (actually will be working in Santa Rosa that week!) if all works out with getting a couple units online in the next week ;)

    @Johnson H. , @Account Closed , @Arlen Chou , @Kathryn M. , @Vikash, and the rest are well worth it!!! :) Looking forward to seeing everyone there! (if all goes well)

    Johnson should be taking over my SF meetup also, but we're having a little issue with the venue for a moment!!!

  • Investor · Los Altos, CA · Member since 2014 · 942 posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @J. Martin I will definitely be there to see everyone!

  • Ofer DallalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Danville, CA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I'll be there! See you tonight.

    Ofer

  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    My 4 o clock showed up at 5:15 and then had 2.5 hours worth of questions. :\

    How was it?

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    10y

    We had a huge 50+ investor meetup, biggest yet! Thank you everyone for coming out. If you ever have any questions about investing, feel free to reach out to me anytime. I hope to see everyone again next month!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.