NY-Long Island Meetup

NY-Long Island Meetup

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes

Want to set up a NY Meet-up for us fellow Long Island 

Would love to hear some feedback from some people of somethings we can talk about and give it a little struct.

Post it here and if we get some good traction I will set up a time and place.

6Reply
674 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Stony Brook, NY · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
10y

@JohnCohen et Al- I recently joined this forum and recently caught the RE bug. If at all possible could you add me to your email invite list? Thanks in advance. I look forward to meeting everyone. 

See this reply in the discussion

231 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Centereach, NY · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I'm not sure if this meetup ever happened, if not, i'd be interested in attending.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Xavier Navas didn't happen yet, shooting for this month

  • Wholesaler · Bellerose, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Would definitely be interested in a long island meet up.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Jason Rodriguez send me a PM with you email address

  • Contractor · Smithtown, NY · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I'm from smithtown and am starting to do research and look around. I'm very interested in multi family rentals on long island. @John Cohen could you add me to the group id love to hear some discussions and really get some insight from people already doing it on the island.

  • Oceanside, NY · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Interested, new to the scene. I'm a financial analyst, hoping I'll be able to bring some insight to the table.

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    New to BiggerPockets and interested in networking with real estate professionals in the long island area. Would like to be apart of this group.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Perry Notarnicola send me your email address

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @john Cohen sent you a colleague request

  • Investor · Commack, NY · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hey John,

    I am interested as well. Can you please add me to the list?

    Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Apoorva K. Sure just send me a private message with email address

  • Real Estate Agent · Long Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hello Everyone, I am a new member and not sure if this meetup has already happened, if not I would also like to join.

  • Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2013 · 20 posts · 15 votes
    10y
    Hey John, I'm an investor in Suffolk county, I would be interested in attending your events. Keep me in the loop,
  • Investor · Oyster Bay, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi John,

    I'm an investor and I'd like to attend your meetup. I'll connect with you as well.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    1st Meet-Up

    Location - Your Mother's House, New Hyde Park, NY 2349 Jericho Turnpike, Garden City Park, NY 11040

    Time - 7PM

    Please let me know who will be attending, we are going to do these monthly for anyone who can't make it.

  • Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @John Cohen:

    1st Meet-Up

    Location - Your Mother's House, New Hyde Park, NY 2349 Jericho Turnpike, Garden City Park, NY 11040

    Time - 7PM

    Please let me know who will be attending, we are going to do these monthly for anyone who can't make it.

    John what is the dates and if you have a chance give me a call  or PM.

    Hope all is well

    Alex

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    DATE: JUNE 7TH 

  • Lake Grove, NY · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hi John, 

    I am also very interested in this. I am from lake grove, NY looking to gain some knowledge from people who have experience. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Alex Katos Great!!! We are having our first meeting tonight at 7PM Location - Your Mother's House, New Hyde Park, NY 2349 Jericho Turnpike, Garden City Park, NY 11040

    I don't know if it is too late for you to come, but I am going to have a monthly meetup going forward.

  • Long Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @John Cohen, I will be there this evening. Thanks for doing so much legwork.

  • Darren DennisPro Member
    Flushing, NY · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I saw this too late.  Keep me posted.  I'm very interested.  The wings @ yourmothershouse are pretty good.  

  • Port Washington, NY · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I am interested in the Long Island meetup as well.

  • East Meadow, NY · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I would be very interested in this as well. I'd love to get onto a reminder email or however you have it set up. I'm new to the real estate game so anything I can do to learn sounds good to me!

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Richard Bohl We are going to have an event the Wednesday a week after July 4th. Shoot me your email and I will get you on the list

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 279 posts · 224 votes
    10y

    @John Cohen

    Any meeting set for July? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.