Portland Oregon Spring 2016 Meet-Up

Portland Oregon Spring 2016 Meet-Up

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 114 votes

Hello all you beautiful BiggerPockets members!

After discussing the subject of a meet-up with some new BiggerPockets members I realized it has been a while since we have done one of these. Reconnecting with @Brad F. today made me realize just how long it has been since the last one. 

I wanted to make this post to see what kind of interest there is to have a Spring meeting and to have a collaborative discussion on when and where we would like to put it on this time. 

If you are interested in attending a Portland Oregon meeting just reply to this thread or shoot me a private message. As long as there is enough people interested, I am sure we can have a fun event planned here soon. 

Thanks for everyone's feedback and happy investing!

Rob

2Reply
252 views

Most Popular Reply

Mike NussPro Member
Real Estate Entrepreneur · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 451 posts · 328 votes
10y

We are reserved at the Green Dragon on 9th just south of Belmont. April 19th we can start showing up any where from 6:00 to 6:30. @Robert Laird and I will be supplying some appetizers. No host bar with lots of great Portland beer. 

See this reply in the discussion

71 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 270 posts · 111 votes
    10y

    @Brad F. I think that is a great idea. @Mike Nuss did a great job recapping the market at his Rarebird event and I think it would be great to hear a quick recap from him. I did like the Seattle format where you were mainly networking the majority of the time. I am in.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    I'm game as well. Thanks for the attempted tag @Account Closed, it's the thought that counts. :)  

  • Deer Island, OR · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Brand new here, any movement on this?  I would love to attend!

  • Contractor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Hi, Please include me on the list as well.

    Thank you!

  • Real Estate Investor · Sandy, OR · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    I'm in! I'm on the east side as well @Robert Laird!

  • Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 83 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Please include me - I'm very interested! 

  • Investor · Tigard, OR · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    I'll be there. 

  • Deer Island, OR · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I'll be there! 

  • Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 96 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    I'll be there.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 149 votes
    10y

    Count me in, thanks @Account Closed's idea for the format.

  • Lender · Tualatin, OR · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Thank you Robert and Mike for setting this up!  Looking forward to this!

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I'm in

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    I will be there. Its going to be nice to meet a lot of you. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 114 votes
    10y

    I am excited to see some familiar faces at the meet-up tomorrow! Sounds like we are going to have a great turn out!

    As a reminder: 

    This poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
    Time of Event: 4/19/2016 at 06:30PM
    Location: The Green Dragon, (928 SE 9th Ave, Portland, OR 97214) 

    Fee to Attend: Free

    Mike and I will be providing some appetizers!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Excited to attend my first RE Meet up

  • Mike NussPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 451 posts · 328 votes
    10y

    Hi Everyone!

    I just spoke with Russ at the Green Dragon. They're going to reserve a section for us on the patio. This will be better than the hot, round dome looking thing. See you all there. 

  • Specialist · Missoula, MT · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    Hello members of the "Portland Oregon Spring 2016 Meet-Up"

    I wanted to say it was a great Meet-Up. 

    I had a lot of fun putting faces to profiles and making some contacts.

    Yes, I was the guy with the "TRUMP 2016" shirt.

    Honestly I don't care who you vote for... Just make sure you all vote.

    This way at least you are justified to complain next year.

  • Real Estate Investor · Sandy, OR · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Thank you to anyone who participated in setting this thing up! :-) Is anybody interested in doing introductions next time?

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2012 · 29 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Yeah, great meeting people!  Introductions would be great for next time.

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    I'm interested!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.