Olympia REI Meeting Anouncement

Olympia REI Meeting Anouncement

When:

Where:Dirty Dave's Pizza 3939 Martin Way E Olympia WA. 98506

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Naomi PingerPro Member
Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes

Hello Fellow Investors,

We had such a wonderful turn out at our first REI meeting, I am extending an invitation to return to our second meeting on the 26th of May. We will meet at the same location however we have moved into the larger meeting room.

So bring your deals and your ideas and come on down.  I am looking forward to seeing you there.

0Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10y

sorry everyone I couldn't make it tonight... Got a little preoccupied...

With a new baby! Rosie Louise Turner, born 5:35pm tonight! :) 

Hope you all had a blast! 

See this reply in the discussion

36 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    I'll be there!

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    Thanks Tiffany. Talk to you soon.

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 500 posts · 243 votes
    10y

    I will try to attend, although the 1hr. drive between Seattle and Olympia means I'll probably have to leave early.

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    I look forward to seeing you at our meeting  however I do not envy you the drive. I would think the drive down would be a lot worse than the drive back home however I do not know this since I am not in that area.

    Look forward to seeing you soon.

  • Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 31 votes
    10y
    I will try to make it
  • Contractor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 89 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    @Naomi Pinger Your Oly GC will be there...

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    Hope to see you at the meeting Tom.

    Looking forward to our second meetup CJ.

  • Real Estate Investor / Agent · Lacey WA, WA · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    it's on my calander.  I will be there.  

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to visiting with you.

  • Lacey, WA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Planning on being there

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    Hello Glen,

    Welcome. Looking forward to meeting you.  See you at the meeting.

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    Hello Everyone:

    Wow! Can you believe it? In one week we are going to have our second Olympia REI meeting. We want to rock it like we did last month so let all your important people know.

    I do see we have members signed up that are bringing guests which is great.

    If there is something you would like to discuss please let me know.  Please bring your success stories, and your wants and needs.

    I sincerely hope Brandon and some of our investors from up North can also join us.

    Looking forward to hearing from you and the meeting on May 26th.

  • Appraiser · Gig Harbor, WA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I'm new to BiggerPockets and will try to fit it in to my schedule.

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    Welcome Russell,

    We would be very happy to have you join us.  I am sure there are people who need our expertise and advise.  We start at 6:30 PM and there is food and beverage available if you would like to make it a dinner out on the town.

    I am looking forward to meeting you.

  • Michele FischerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Bruce and I plan to attend, will be a festive way to ease into the long weekend.  Thanks for hosting something further south Naomi!

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    I am looking forward to seeing you at the meeting.  Please bring your wants and needs and please feel free to share with us your successes.

    See you at the meeting. 

  • Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Naomi -  Looking forward to another meet up. Celina and I will both attend.

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    Hi Steve and Celina, 

    I am looking forward to seeing you at the meeting.  I just cannot believe it has been a month already.

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    Hello Everyone,

    This is just a reminder about the "# 2" Olympia REI meeting" on Thursday evening the 26th of May at 6:30 PM. The location is at Dirty Dave's Pizza at 3939 Martin Way East Olympia, WA 98506.

    I looks like we are going to have a good turn out again.  I have not heard if @Brandon Turner is going to attend or not.  I see we have several new members that I am looking forward to meeting and I also see there are several signed up that are bringing some one with them.

    All in all it looks like we are going to have a very good turn out again. So bring your deals, wants and needs and join us.

    If any one know of people I missed please feel free to message them  and remind them.

  • Rental Property Investor · Sumner, WA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello Naomi, I'd love to attend the meet up tomorrow if there's still room. 

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    Hello Gary,

    Yes there is still room and you are more than welcome. we had people looking for wholesale deals last month so I am sure there will be more looking this month.

    Hope to sew you tomorrow evening.

  • Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I'm totally new to REI, but I've been learning. Is it worth it for me to attend this event? I live in Oly, so it's a short drive. :)

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    Hello Andrew,

    Yes this is a wonderful meeting  4  people that are new to the real estate investing .  Please  be prepared to tell us what you are interested in whether it is Buy and Hold  or flipping  or wholesale.

    Feel free to come and join us.

    It doesn't cost anything other than if you want to buy something for dinner or drinks for yourself .  Looking forward to seeing you tonight at 6:30,  welcome.

  • Rental Property Investor · Navarre, FL · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    My wife and I are coming tonight if it is not too late.

  • Naomi PingerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · 98830 · Member since 2016 · 250 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    That is wonderful. Come on down. See you soon.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.