Charleston, SC - Investor's Networking Happy Hour - 12/16/16

Charleston, SC - Investor's Networking Happy Hour - 12/16/16

This event is brought to you by:Maven Realty

When:

Where:The Americano Mt Pleasant, SC

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Troy GandeeBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes

Real estate investor's networking happy hour! December 16, 2016 from 4-7 at The Americano in Mt Pleasant (819 Coleman Blvd Mt Pleasant SC 29464). I try to host a networking event each quarter. There are no products to sell and no fees to attend. I try to host this event each quarter. All are welcome. This is an opportunity for new and veteran investors to network and help one another grow and succeed. Feel free to shoot me a message or an email to confirm that you are coming. We had a great turn out last time. There were a lot of new relationships made. I hope to see you all there! 

0Reply
19 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2013 · 547 posts · 235 votes
    9y

    I plan to attend.  Thanks for hosting it 1/4 mile from my house~;-)

  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 380 posts · 157 votes
    9y

    I'm supposed to be somewhere else at 5 but will try to make the first hour.

  • Real Estate Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    @Troy Gandee, my husband and I will be there.  Thank you for coordinating and hosting.  Looking forward to meeting you all then!

  • Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    I plan to be there.  Thanks for coordinating.  

    Mike Nicholson

    Nicholstone, LLC

    843-814-1330

  • Troy GandeeBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes
    9y

    See you all there!

  • Investor · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Troy, I'm in!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.