Real Estate Investing Workshop in Houston, TX

Real Estate Investing Workshop in Houston, TX

When:

Where:3 Sugar Creek Center, Suite 100, Sugar Land TX 77478

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes

All,

I will be holding a regular workshop in real estate investing starting next week in Houston, TX. I have been fortunate enough to have scaled my company into a multi-million dollar business after having started with my first rental property a few years ago. I have wholesaled, bought rental properties, flipped houses, raised capital and currently build luxury spec homes. I hate guru seminars as much as @Joshua Dorkin and @Brandon Turner and so this is more of an interactive workshop where I will talk about the things I have done in my career to transition from rentals to flips to new home construction and other participants can ask questions and offer their insight on their investment strategies. Hoping for an open forum for investors to network, learn and collaborate. There are no products to be sold and absolutely no solicitations. If this is something that interests you, please send me a PM.

7Reply
98 views

Most Popular Reply

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 21 votes
9y

Thanks @Shaun Vembutty for organizing and hosting an incredible Meetup and inviting BP members.  Great conversation, lots of valuable, practical and actionable information, and encouragement.  I highly recommend attending the Meetups with this group. Inspirational, Educational and highly Motivating to be in the room with successful Wholesalers, Flippers, Investors, Contractors, Lenders, Builders etc.

@Don Scott, @Mark Parzych, Ethan G., @Kevan Shelton, @Charlie Hebert, @Scott Roberts, @Gordon S. , @Andrew Roh, @Anthony Tran, @James Nguyen, @Jacob Smith, @Veronica Lewis, @Thu Nguyen.  It was a pleasure meeting all of you. An evening well spent.

See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Katy, TX · Member since 2014 · 397 posts · 215 votes
    9y

    I would like to RSVP, thanks.

  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    I would like to RSVP. Thanks. Scott Roberts Investor and Private Lender

  • Don ScottPro Member
    Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 100 votes
    9y
    Sent you a PM Shaun Vembutty
  • Kevan SheltonPro Member
    Developer · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 29 votes
    9y
    My wife and I would love to come when and where
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I would love to join this workshop, this is exactly something I am looking for. Sadly I would not be able to attend this one next week, but I would love to know if you decide to do this again in the future! Thanks!

  • Houston , TX · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Thanks. Sent a PM. 

  • Spring, TX · Member since 2016 · 243 posts · 203 votes
    9y

    @Shaun Vembutty I got your message, but I've been swamped lately. In-laws were in town and working on our new house to get things in order. Unfortunately, since I work in The Woodlands and will be stuck at work until 5:30, there would basically be no way for me to get down to Sugar Land in time. Hopefully I can make it down for a future one, my parents and grandma both live down in the area (Katy/Richmond), so I hopefully the timing will work one of these days.

  • Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Coggins, no worries. We will be in touch.

  • Kevan SheltonPro Member
    Developer · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 29 votes
    9y
    Shaun Vembutty Can you send me a Pm with the details I can't colleague request through the app. Thanks
  • Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    @Kevan Shelton, I sent you a colleague request with the details.

  • Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    @Shaun Vembutty

    Please sign me in, sent you a request.

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    Hey @Shaun Vembutty, sent you a request as well and would like to attend.

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 227 posts · 66 votes
    9y
    Hey Shaun Vembutty , I'd like to attend as well. Can you send me a pm with the time and date? Thanks :)
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I would like to RSVP, thanks.

  • Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    All, we have had an overwhelming response to this event and so we are trying to break this up into separate groups. I will sending a PM to those that will be attending the first meet-up on Thursday, 12/1/2016 at 6 pm. Please confirm once you receive the message.

  • Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    All,

    Just to confirm, the meet-up will be at 6 pm Thursday, 12/1/2016, at 3 Sugar Creek Center, Suite 100, Sugar Land TX 77478. Please call (281) 912-3364 once you get to the entrance to have someone come out and escort you in.

  • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Hello Shaun,

    Could you sign me up as well for the session on Thursday, Dec 1st. 

    Thank you

    Amit

  • Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    @Amit Dhawan, sure thing. See you there!

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    please sign me up as well thanks!

  • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 46 votes
    9y
    I'm interested, please let me know the details Thanks
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I would like to RSVP. Thank you. 

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Shaun Vembutty for organizing and hosting an incredible Meetup and inviting BP members.  Great conversation, lots of valuable, practical and actionable information, and encouragement.  I highly recommend attending the Meetups with this group. Inspirational, Educational and highly Motivating to be in the room with successful Wholesalers, Flippers, Investors, Contractors, Lenders, Builders etc.

    @Don Scott, @Mark Parzych, Ethan G., @Kevan Shelton, @Charlie Hebert, @Scott Roberts, @Gordon S. , @Andrew Roh, @Anthony Tran, @James Nguyen, @Jacob Smith, @Veronica Lewis, @Thu Nguyen.  It was a pleasure meeting all of you. An evening well spent.

  • Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    @Grace Jordan, thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you again in two weeks!

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Shaun Vembutty I will like to join the next meeting with the group. 

  • Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 33 votes
    9y

    I would like to join the next meeting. Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.