Orange County Meet Up w/ Memphis/Little Rock Turnkey

Orange County Meet Up w/ Memphis/Little Rock Turnkey

When:

Where:TBD in Orange County

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Alex CraigBusiness Member
Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hi Orange County BP'ers, we will be in Orange County on January 19 and would like to put together a Bigger Pockets Meet Up. We did this last year while out in San Diego and had a good turnout and great discussion of not only Memphis & Little Rock real estate, but real estate in general. 

While we do want to talk about our company, how we work with out of state investors and the local real estate in Memphis & Little Rock, we also like to hear about what others are doing and how they are making money in real estate. If we all walk away learning something and having a good time discussing real estate, then it will be time well spent. 

If you already own property in Memphis or Little Rock, this would be a good event to attend, especially if your property is not performing. We manage over 500 homes and can give you some advice.

I will pick the meet up spot once I have an idea of how many will attend. Between the 3 of us from Memphis Turnkey and Little Rock Turnkey attending the meetup is ownership of over 60 properties.

About Memphis Turnkey / Little Rock Turnkey: https://app.box.com/v/AboutMemphisLittleRockTurnke...

Last Year's Event!

1Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Gilroy, CA · Member since 2016 · 255 posts · 195 votes
9y

Would love to attend, but I will be in Houston. I was planning on trying to meet up with @Alex Craig when I make my trip to Memphis in the coming weeks. 

See this reply in the discussion

61 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 1 vote
    9y

    Great Everyone!  Looking forward to seeing you next week :)

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    The group is getting bigger!

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi everyone, how does Cruisers Pizza Sound on 801 E Balboa Blvd, Newport Beach, CA 92661 at 6PM. I checked and they can accommodate reservations.  Let me know if there is something that would not make this place a good location for our meetup.

    For an accurate head count, could everyone please PM with their RSVP?

    Looking forward to it.

  • Laguna Niguel, CA · Member since 2012 · 122 posts · 58 votes
    9y
    How about Lampost pizza in Irvine? Seems more central and easier to access
  • Walnut, CA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Pitfire Pizza is another location. Much more parking and about two miles north of Cruisers near the border of Costa Mesa and Newport Beach. Pitfire Artisan Pizza Westport Square Shopping Center, 353 E 17th St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 (949) 313-6333 https://goo.gl/maps/RaFNhFmRdA52
  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Thanks for the input. Both sounded like great choices, but I wanted to go with a place with wait service and reservations.  Would Square 1 pizza be to far out of the way? Square 1 is located at 5789 Alton Parkway, Irvine, CA. If so, we will go with Pitfire Artisan Pizza and I will get their early to reserve seating. Both have great reviews.

  • Laguna Niguel, CA · Member since 2012 · 122 posts · 58 votes
    9y

    @Alex Craig Square 1 would be pefect. Easy access from 5 and 405 freeway and plenty of parking in the plaza. 

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Perfect. Executive decision, lets do Square 1.

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    6PM, sound good?

    http://sq1pizza.com/

    5789 Alton Parkway
    Irvine, CA 92618
    Phone: 949.451.1750
    Email: [email protected]

  • Rental Property Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2016 · 512 posts · 374 votes
    9y

    @Alex Craig

    sorry, wont be able to attend. will look u up in memphis on my next trip

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 404 posts · 421 votes
    9y

    @Alex Craig,

    I'll be there.  Flying into Irvine in the afternoon but need to go out to Long Beach.  I'll head back for the meeting.

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Great, looking forward to it. What about everyone else?

    Bring a friend if you like.

  • Walnut, CA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    That works for me. See you all soon!

  • Real Estate Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I will be there too.

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Afshin M.

    @Daniel Godbout

    @Jeremy Veldman

    @Mike Ruangutai

    @David Hutson

    @Christopher Davis

    @Chris E.

    @Justin Gutierrez

    @Terrence Branley

    @Brent Olsen

    @brian teeter

    Looks like including myself, we have 12. I will get to Square 1 Pizza around 5:30 to reserve a table. Let me know if you can't make or bringing someone, let me know so so I can make the proper # of seat adjustments with the restaurant.  Looking forward to it.

    http://sq1pizza.com/

    5789 Alton Parkway
    Irvine, CA 92618
    Phone: 949.451.1750

    Email: [email protected]

  • Investor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    See you guys there, @Alex Craig!

  • Laguna Niguel, CA · Member since 2012 · 122 posts · 58 votes
    9y

    @Alex Craig I'll be there as well.  Prob 10-15 minutes late.

  • Orange, CA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    If this is today sorry I can't make it... :( Please keep me in the loop for future events.

  • Investor · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    @Alex Craig - looks like I will have to catch you on the next one.  Snow is too good in Mammoth and I am headed up tonight.  Thanks!

  • Clovis, CA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I will be there also. 

  • Investor · FL · Member since 2015 · 202 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    Planning to be there

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 404 posts · 421 votes
    9y

    I'm on my way from long beach.  Looking forward to meetingredients everyone.

  • Real Estate Investor · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi @Alex Craig, I'd like to join if that's still possible. I can be there by 6

  • Investor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    Awesome event, guys! Thanks to @Alex Craig and @Jeremy Veldman for hosting. Really enjoyed meeting everyone who came out. 

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Thanks to all who showed up. Good time! I have to say, great picture too and have thumbs up approval from JV.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.