Orange County Meet Up w/ Memphis/Little Rock Turnkey

Orange County Meet Up w/ Memphis/Little Rock Turnkey

When:

Where:TBD in Orange County

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Alex CraigBusiness Member
Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hi Orange County BP'ers, we will be in Orange County on January 19 and would like to put together a Bigger Pockets Meet Up. We did this last year while out in San Diego and had a good turnout and great discussion of not only Memphis & Little Rock real estate, but real estate in general. 

While we do want to talk about our company, how we work with out of state investors and the local real estate in Memphis & Little Rock, we also like to hear about what others are doing and how they are making money in real estate. If we all walk away learning something and having a good time discussing real estate, then it will be time well spent. 

If you already own property in Memphis or Little Rock, this would be a good event to attend, especially if your property is not performing. We manage over 500 homes and can give you some advice.

I will pick the meet up spot once I have an idea of how many will attend. Between the 3 of us from Memphis Turnkey and Little Rock Turnkey attending the meetup is ownership of over 60 properties.

About Memphis Turnkey / Little Rock Turnkey: https://app.box.com/v/AboutMemphisLittleRockTurnke...

Last Year's Event!

1Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Gilroy, CA · Member since 2016 · 255 posts · 195 votes
9y

Would love to attend, but I will be in Houston. I was planning on trying to meet up with @Alex Craig when I make my trip to Memphis in the coming weeks. 

See this reply in the discussion

61 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Bartlett, TN · Member since 2013 · 404 posts · 421 votes
    9y

    @Alex Craig,

    Sounds like a great event.  Count me in.  Let me know if you need any assistance setting it up.

    Orange County, if you want to meet with a great turnkey provider who deals in homes in the better areas this is the time to chime in and come to the meet up.  I have known Alex for a few years and he has a great business model and great homes.  I stop by his office each time I'm back there to pick his brain and get the latest info from someone who is there and deals with the people directly.

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @David Hutson thank you for the kind words.  That great you are coming as you can give some insight as a real out of state property investor.  

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    BTW, if I did not mention, we will provide food and beverage.  Last year we had some great pizza and hops!

  • Investor · Gilroy, CA · Member since 2016 · 255 posts · 195 votes
    9y

    Would love to attend, but I will be in Houston. I was planning on trying to meet up with @Alex Craig when I make my trip to Memphis in the coming weeks. 

  • Investor · FL · Member since 2015 · 202 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    I'm interested, couldn't make the one last year,  hopefully the timing will work this time.

  • Upland, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    I'm interested but in Central California during that week for a meeting. If you can do it that weekend I'm in. 

  • James WachobBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 887 votes
    9y

    @Alexander Price When you come to Memphis - I'd love to show you around my operation!

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @James Wachob you goob :) go hang out on your own thread, LOL.  You do not have to come to Orange County for me to teach you how to own a large portfolio of homes.  Simply buy me lunch at Capital Grille. I do it for locals all the time.

  • James WachobBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 887 votes
    9y

    sorry... responded without looking at the entire thread. My bad bud!

  • Lender · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 16 votes
    9y
    I could get down on this
  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Christopher Davis

     Did you want to go ahead and confirm ?

  • Lender · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 16 votes
    9y
    Yep count me in.
  • Rental Property Investor · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 14 votes
    9y
    I'm new to this all but count me in?
  • Walnut, CA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Hi @Alex Craig,

    I'd like to attend as well, but will know more about my schedule on Monday. I'm currently working with Jeremy to schedule a trip out to Memphis to see you guys next month to learn about the market and your team. Would love the opportunity to get ahead of the game a bit given your availability here in California. 

    Mike 

  • Investor · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    @Alex Craig - Count me in.  Im in HB and there are some great spots here for pizza and hops ; )

  • Rental Property Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2016 · 512 posts · 374 votes
    9y
    Alex Craig Count me in. Love to meet you all
  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi Everyone, thanks for responding. Looks like we will have another good group.

  • Laguna Niguel, CA · Member since 2012 · 122 posts · 58 votes
    9y
    Alex Craig I'll try to attend unless I get stuck at work.
  • Orange, CA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    I'm new to BP but would like to attend...very interested in investing in Memphis properties ASAP....need to know where the meetup is.

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Brent Olsen once I have final count, I will propose an Orange County location for the meetup

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Great. Getting good feedback!

  • Walnut, CA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Hi @Alex Craig  - I'm in.

  • Real Estate Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi, Count me in please.

  • Rental Property Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    It would be great if it could be done on that weekend, I would love to attend

  • Investor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    Should be able to make it. Went ahead and RSVP'd. 

    Looking forward to it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.