Central Connecticut REI March Meet Up, Manchester, CT

Central Connecticut REI March Meet Up, Manchester, CT

When:

Where:110 Main Street, Manchester, CT, 06040

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jacob ReillyPro Member
Investor · Willimantic, CT · Member since 2015 · 155 posts · 35 votes

Hey Everybody,

We will be back at again on Tuesday March 7th at 6:00pm at @Kit Crowne's office, 110 main street, Manchester, CT 06040.

We had an incredibly informative meet-up in February, thanks to @Scott Hollister for securing the incredibly knowledgable CPA, Theodore Lazaro.

In March, we will stick to the plan we established as a group, and not have a speaker,  Rather, we will have an open forum for people to bring questions that they may have, with a potential focus of seller financing.  As usual, we will carve out some time towards the end of the meeting for networking before wrapping things up around 8:00pm

@Philip Oswald , @Scott Hollister , @David Senna , @Stephanie Cabral , @Bill Couture , @Rick Santasiere , @Melissa Gittens , @Carlos Querido , @Steve O'Meally , @Ryan Bergeron , @Eric Zdanowski , @Jason Kushner , @Jason Natelle , @Login George , @Andre Scott , @Michael Makucin , @Dov Perew , @Elvis Methoxha , @Kelly Niddrie , @Craig Hansen , @James O'Connor , @Joseph Jarvis , @Zachary Lamb , @Jeanne Victor , @Paula Kurtz , @Mark McClure, @Tony Marzano , @Phelim Lennon , and anyone I forgot, or could not tag.

I hope to see you there!

-Jacob

2Reply
56 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Ellington, CT · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes
9y

Hey Jacob how are things going? I am bummed I missed the last meet , but I will make the March one. Could you add me to the list? 

Thanks,

Joe Armstrong,

K&S Homes LLC

[email protected] 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Ellington, CT · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hey Jacob how are things going? I am bummed I missed the last meet , but I will make the March one. Could you add me to the list? 

    Thanks,

    Joe Armstrong,

    K&S Homes LLC

    [email protected] 

  • Jacob ReillyPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Willimantic, CT · Member since 2015 · 155 posts · 35 votes
    9y

    Joe,

    I look forward to seeing you there.

    -Jacob

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Jacob Reilly for organizing - I am going to try to make it.

  • Torrington, CT · Member since 2011 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I will be there Jacob. Hope theres room for me ?

  • Investor · Ellington, CT · Member since 2012 · 60 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Hi @Jacob Reilly, I am planning on attending the event (newbie to the group).   Anything I need to do or know in advance?

    - Terry

  • Jacob ReillyPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Willimantic, CT · Member since 2015 · 155 posts · 35 votes
    9y

    @Terry Fox,

    I look forward to seeing you there, and there is nothing you need to do in advance.  

    See you next week!

    -Jacob

  • Jacob ReillyPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Willimantic, CT · Member since 2015 · 155 posts · 35 votes
    9y

    @Jonathan Makovsky and @Patrick Longhi,

    I look forward to seeing you both there.

    -Jacob

  • Investor · New Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 282 posts · 104 votes
    9y

    I will be there tomorrow - winter time is difficult as I don't take my truck on the highway often - I now have a dedicated winter beater so I should have no issues making this one or the following ones. 

  • Lender · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2009 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Jacob,

    I will try and make this meeting as well!  Please add me to your conversations,

    my best,

    Linda Coughlin

  • Investor · Westbrook, CT · Member since 2016 · 79 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    @Jacob Reilly I would like to join and meet you guys tomorrow. Can you please add me to the list? Thanks.

  • Jacob ReillyPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Willimantic, CT · Member since 2015 · 155 posts · 35 votes
    9y

    @James McCard, @Linda Coughlin, and @James Denon

    I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

    -Jacob 

  • Property Manager · Windsor Locks, CT · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Great information today folks! Well done, as always. It was great to see y'all once again. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.