Votes |
September 2017 Raleigh, Durham & Surrounding Areas Meetup

Dawn Brenengen
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Raleigh, NC
ModeratorPosted Sep 21 2017, 19:11
This event is brought to you by:

36 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello RTP folks! I'm getting back into the swing of things after an incredibly busy summer.  It's been too long since I've seen all your wonderful faces, so I want to host another meet up and get the gang back together! 

As a special way to kick off our reunion, Bigger Pockets has given me two T-shirts to give away.  I have a size Medium and an extra Large to give out to the first two people who get there who want them!

We will be gathering at Lynnwood Grill - 4821 Grove Barton Rd, Raleigh, at 6:00 on Thursday, September 28th.  Come have a beer and get some food and meet your fellow local investors.  This is great for both new and old, beginners and experienced, residential and commercial, wholesalers, contractors, flippers, real estate agents, property managers, and rental property owners.

* No RSVP is necessary, but if you know for sure you're coming, mention it on this thread. It helps others see that this is a popular meetup.

* please tag others for attention so no one misses this post!

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

Loading replies...