St. Louis REI Meetup | Nov 8 at 7 pm

Peter MacKercher
Property Manager
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Oct 27 2017, 11:16
This event is brought to you by:

6 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey everyone, I'm posting to invite any and all to my monthly meetup for St. Louis area investors. We meet each month on the second Wednesday at O'Leary's Restaurant at 3828 S Lindbergh. There aren't any fees to attend or pitches involved, I'm there to talk shop and answer whatever questions you have to the best of my ability, and that's all.

This upcoming meeting in November we'll have a visit from a local real estate lawyer, one who I've had the pleasure of working with personally, to field questions about legal issues around real estate and REI in general. I'm posting this in advance because I want to be sure everyone gets enough of a heads and doesn't miss out, so keep your calendar clear for Nov 8 at 7 pm!

You can simply walk in the day of the event, but I do try to call ahead and give the restaurant an idea of how many people we'll have in attendance. Please RSVP if you know you'll be there for sure!

Meetup Group Website: St Louis Real Estate Investors Meetup Page

See you there!

Peter

• Real Estate Agent Missouri (#2010004223 )

Mogul Realty  Logo

Loading replies...