St. Louis REI Meetup | Nov 8 at 7 pm

St. Louis REI Meetup | Nov 8 at 7 pm

This event is brought to you by:Mogul Realty

When:

Where:O'Leary's Restaurant, 3828 S Lindbergh Blvd #118, St. Louis MO

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes

Hey everyone, I'm posting to invite any and all to my monthly meetup for St. Louis area investors. We meet each month on the second Wednesday at O'Leary's Restaurant at 3828 S Lindbergh. There aren't any fees to attend or pitches involved, I'm there to talk shop and answer whatever questions you have to the best of my ability, and that's all.

This upcoming meeting in November we'll have a visit from a local real estate lawyer, one who I've had the pleasure of working with personally, to field questions about legal issues around real estate and REI in general. I'm posting this in advance because I want to be sure everyone gets enough of a heads and doesn't miss out, so keep your calendar clear for Nov 8 at 7 pm!

You can simply walk in the day of the event, but I do try to call ahead and give the restaurant an idea of how many people we'll have in attendance. Please RSVP if you know you'll be there for sure!

Meetup Group Website: St Louis Real Estate Investors Meetup Page

See you there!

Peter

2Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 741 posts · 424 votes
8y

@Peter MacKercher I have been meaning to look you up since my move to St. Louis!  Thanks for the invite.  Bill and I will both be there.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 741 posts · 424 votes
    8y

    @Peter MacKercher I have been meaning to look you up since my move to St. Louis!  Thanks for the invite.  Bill and I will both be there.

  • David OunanianBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 380 posts · 195 votes
    8y

    Sounds great Peter looking forward to it!

    CASHFLOW NATION535 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · New Castle, CO · Member since 2014 · 84 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    Just moved back to the area and looking to hit the ground running! great timing and looking forward to it Peter!

  • W2 Engineer and part time REI · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks @Peter MacKercher for being such a great resource for new investors. 

  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    OP
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    8y

    @Gregory J. Thanks 

  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    OP
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    8y

    There is a few spots left (8) for the meet up today. You can simply walk in the day of the event, but I do try to call ahead and give the restaurant an idea of how many people we'll have in attendance. Please RSVP if you know you'll be there for sure!

    You can RSVP on our Meetup group website: St Louis Real Estate Investors Meetup Page

    Again, we'll have a visit from a local real estate lawyer, one who I've had the pleasure of working with personally, to field questions about legal issues around real estate and REI in general. 

    Here's some of Nick's background: 

    Nick is a real estate attorney at St. Louis-based Sandberg Phoenix & von Gontard P.C., representing clients through all phases of real estate acquisition, development, and disposition. Nick routinely advises clients on development strategies, deal structuring, and financing, including private equity investment and joint ventures.

    As a St. Louis native, Nick is attuned to local markets and able to provide his clients with a broad perspective on market conditions and development strategies based on his work with regional and national clients.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.