Shenandoah Valley Real Estate Investors Meetup

10 Replies

• 01/20/18 09:00AM - 10:30AM America/New_York
  • TBD Winchester, Virginia 22601
  • Free
  • Location will be updated once defined

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

This meetup will be pretty informal with a presentation on smart home technology and home security and how integrating these technologies into your projects can help reduce cost, save time, and increase your piece of mind about your properties. 

We will also be sharing stories/ideas on constructing deals, financing and etc...

Please let rsvp so I can track how many will be attending and can plan the location accordingly. 

Thank you,

Daniel 

Lookong forward to seeing everyone there. 

@Daniel P. - Thanks for setting up the meeting this month! I'll be there.

Thelma Ratliff has offered up a conference room for us at her office this month. She is the owner of A New Century Realty and the address is:

125 Prosperity Dr.

Suite 200

Winchester, VA 22602

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks

Daniel

@Daniel P. Hoping to be able to attend. It will depend on when we take our son back to college.

Hey @Daniel P. ! We haven't spoke in a while. I am currently in Williamsburg, VA attending the College of William and Mary. My partner @Oliver Wolcott is in nova and will try to make the meetup if he can!

Expect a call soon.

(540) 751-8442

Looking forward to tomorrow.  Got some special packages approved from our GM for smart home and security equipmemt packages for investors so look forward to telling everyone about them.  See everyone tomorrow.

@Daniel P. - Thanks for setting up the meeting! Definitely looking forward to the next one. I have a feeling this will become a very successful group! 

@Chris Svendsen - Thank you for showing us all those cool security options for rentals, personal home, etc. You have put together a great package that should help people secure their investments. 

New meetup has been posted over at https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/547934-shenandoah-valley-meetup

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.