BiggerPockets Hosts the Denver BadAss Meetup at BP HQ 2/8/18

BiggerPockets Hosts the Denver BadAss Meetup at BP HQ 2/8/18

This event is brought to you by:Anson Young - eXp Realty LLC

When:

Where:3344 Walnut Street Denver, Colorado 80205

Cost:$10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Anson YoungBusiness Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes

PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!

This is THE EVENT of the year!

Come and join us at the BiggerPockets head quarters, and meet some of the BP team like Scott Trench, Mindy Jensen, Allison Leung and many more awesome people who work behind the scenes.  Several BP authors will be there as well, Anson Young, Mindy Jensen and maybe a surprise?

There will be a bar, lots of awesome people, and networking galore!

Last year we blew out BP HQ, and actually had WAY too many people.  We want to fill up the HQ again, but more responsibly this time.  In order to comply with fire code and the capacity of the space, we will charge a small fee and cap the attendance at 160 for general admission.  THIS WILL SELL OUT!  IF you want to come, you MUST RSVP at the link below!

https://www.meetup.com/BadAssREI/events/246583333/

Cant wait to see you all there!!

@Dan Mackin @Mindy Jensen

7Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Dave Van HornPro Member
Fund Manager · Wayne, PA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

@Anson Young Just got my ticket! Look forward to meeting everyone!

See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave Van HornPro Member
    Fund Manager · Wayne, PA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Anson Young Just got my ticket! Look forward to meeting everyone!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to meeting everyone! @susanantani is our Thursday night plan! 

  • Multifamily investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 281 posts · 521 votes
    8y

    Hi! Where can I purchase a ticket? 

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    @Ellie Perlman, there is a link in the first post.

  • Grayson HusseyPro Member
    Westminster, CO · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    It looks like this is full. I have a ticket for myself, but I was hoping to bring my S/O. Any chance that might be possible?

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 68 votes
    8y

    Is there a waiting list if some folks drop out? I'd like to come if a spot opens up.

  • Grayson HusseyPro Member
    Westminster, CO · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Grayson Hussey:

    It looks like this is full. I have a ticket for myself, but I was hoping to bring my S/O. Any chance that might be possible?

     Nevermind, I got one of the 20 extra that were released! Thanks!

    P.S. There were 20 extra released today, not sure if there are any left. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2016 · 186 posts · 78 votes
    8y

    I wish I could come. Next time.

  • Crested Butte, CO · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Guys, I am really trying to attend this meet up and traveling from Crested Butte to do it. Let me know if anyone can't make it I would love to grab your ticket!!  

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hello Everyone, I am new to BiggerPockets and real estate investing, I live in Denver, is there any way to get a ticket to this event still, would love to meet everyone, thanks Colette

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y

     I would love a ticket too if anyone ends up not being able to go!

  • NJ · Member since 2011 · 34 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    I would love to go if anyone cancels?
  • Linda WeygantPro Member
    Investor and CPA · Arvada, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Grayson Hussey:
    Originally posted by @Grayson Hussey:

    It looks like this is full. I have a ticket for myself, but I was hoping to bring my S/O. Any chance that might be possible?

     Nevermind, I got one of the 20 extra that were released! Thanks!

    P.S. There were 20 extra released today, not sure if there are any left. 

    Glad to hear it.  Your SO is pretty amazing.  Can't wait to see her again (and you too, I guess)   ;-) 

  • Grayson HusseyPro Member
    Westminster, CO · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    @Linda Weygant She's pretty great, I totally understand if you like her more, hahaha! See you there!

  • Westminster, CO · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Is there anyone looking to sell one or two tickets? My husband and I would love to attend. Thanks!

  • General Contractor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Will there be another one of these this year? 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    If anyone is unable to attend and willing to sell their ticket, please let me know! I'm in town from Miami for the Best Ever conference and found out about this event too late. Thanks. 

  • Dave Van HornPro Member
    Fund Manager · Wayne, PA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    It was great connecting with everyone last night! Loved BP's HQ!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.