DeKalb County Investor Meet Up - February Edition

12 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 02/05/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • 2030 Baron Dr Sycamore, Illinois 60178
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

DeKalb County investor meet up is set for February 5th at 7 pm at Hobnobbers in Sycamore. Looking forward to seeing everyone there and see what everyone is up to!

I plan on being there!

I hope it's not too late to add my name to the list!

Hey everybody, we're still on for tonight. I know we're expected to get some snow and some of you are driving a distance. Please be safe if conditions are not ideal! We'll get together next month too, so don't feel the need to make the trek if conditions are poor.

Sorry! I'll meet everyone next month. I'm a little uncomfortable driving in too bad of weather. 

I’m thinking the same thing. I look forward to meeting everyone next month. Drive safe everyone. 

Hey folks I won’t be able to make it tonight. I look forward to the next one. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here