Starbucks + Brandon Turner + Scott Trench (Set for Life) = YAY!

Starbucks + Brandon Turner + Scott Trench (Set for Life) = YAY!

When:

Where:Outside, hopefully, at the main Starbucks, 539 Kailua Rd Kailua, Hawaii 96734

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Hey all! @Scott Trench, author of Set for Life, is in Hawaii for a few days and staying with me in Kailua! So if you are in the Oahu area and wanna grab a drink and sandwich - come hang out at from 12:15 to 1:30 on Sunday. 

2Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Honolulu, HI · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 44 votes
8y

Whoa seriously?!  Both @Brandon Turner AND @Scott Trench in Hawaii?!  I'll be there!  

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 293 posts · 88 votes
    8y

    Just another reason why I should be in Hawaii right now... 

    Have fun guys! 

  • Ewa Beach, HI · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    This sounds really cool. Hopefully I can make it! I live on the west side so it’s a bit of a trek haha

  • Real Estate Agent · Satellite Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    Wow!  I’ll be there for sure!  BP has helped me grow tremendously since my first deal in 2011.   No way I would have the RE success I have now without this site and community.  Looking forward to meeting you guys.

  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 44 votes
    8y

    Whoa seriously?!  Both @Brandon Turner AND @Scott Trench in Hawaii?!  I'll be there!  

  • Investor · Kaneohe, HI · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    sounds great. i'll be there.

  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    What a great chance to meet the big names in REI! I'll check with my wife, I'd love to come.

  • Mike DarceyPro Member
    Honolulu, HI · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Brandon, heard you were in town. My wife, Lisa, and I will be there. Sounds fun.

  • Real Estate Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I can't believe I'm going to miss this event! I moved out of my condo in Kailua not to long ago to come to the cold Midwest.  So wish I could be there! @Brandon Turner and @Scott Trench make sure you guys get to Kailua beach....best on the island. 

  • Investor · Kapolei, HI · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Glad you set this up. I wanted to go to the white plains meet up but had some bday plans for my girlfriend. I’ll be there! Lookin forward to meeting you both. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Midland, MI · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 31 votes
    8y

    Hey everyone! Does anyone remember the guy who was talking about investing in Kalamazoo? I thought I grabbed his info, but I guess not..

    Thanks in advance!

    Vince G

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.