Omaha Real Estate Meetup "Berkshire Weekend Improptu"

17 Replies

• 05/05/18 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • 3501 Center Street Omaha, Nebraska 68105
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Lets get together Saturday May 5th during Berkshire weekend to celebrate the Oracle of Omaha and network with both in town and out of town investors. 

This event will be held at Vis Major Brewing at 3501 Center Street Omaha Nebraska, at 6PM.

There will not be any specific agenda for this meetup so please come and go as you please. All are welcome to come, but please be aware the space only fits about fifty or so people.

Food and beverages will be available for purchase.

I look forward to seeing many of you there! 

Money, Real Estate, and Beer - my three favorite things!

I’ve been meaning to go to one of your meet ups. I’m planning on coming to this one. Thanks Collin.

This post has been removed.

Guess I better make travel arrangements now.

Wow, looking forward to this

I'll be there! Awesome I'll get to see @Mindy Jensen after listening so much to her! 

Also will be my first Omaha real estate event, as I'm moving in on the March 25th from Colorado. Looking forward to meeting all of you in attendance. 

Would be really great to talk to folks and discuss the current state and challenges working the Omaha market

I am new to this but I would like to join in if I may.  Sounds like a nice event to meet some of you! 

NIce, hoping I can make it

This post has been removed.

Come out to Vis Major this Saturday between 6p-10p for a social networking event in Omaha Nebraska. Check out the events tab to get all the details.

@Collin Schwartz thanks for putting this together.  It was great to meet so many like minded people and to get to meet the bigger pockets staff like @Mindy Jensen , @Craig Curelop , and more.  My note buying friends from FL (Shawn and Bob) who were in for Berkshire had a blast.  I met several people that I may be able to do some business with in the future and that is always a nice bonus!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here