• Investor
  • Tampa, FL
ModeratorPosted Jun 7 2018, 10:11
This event is brought to you by:

4 Replies

• 06/20/18 05:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • WeWork, 27 E 28th Street New York, New York 10016
  • $20

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello again fellow BiggerPockets members from and around the greatest city in the world, New York! I'm pleased to announce our next Meetup in Manhattan will be taking place on Wednesday June 20 at 5:30pm, so put it in your calendar!  BiggerPockets RockStar Ben Leybovich, the Russian formally from Lima, Ohio (now calls AZ home) will be joining us for some high level no holds barred highly opinionated talk on multi family Investing!

Link to sign up page here.

For those of you who don't know Ben.  Wait a second.  Seriously, you don't know Ben?  Do I have to explain Ben to you?  Maybe @Brandon Turner can chime in on this and give some insight on @Ben Leybovich.    I think the picture says a thousand words personally.  But for those who need some more inspiration you should listen to the 3 BP podcasts he's been on, as well as the countless blog posts he writes for BiggerPockets.  There's a reason I call him a Rock Star and rightfully so.  Check out about him here on BiggerPockets. 

As usual, the event will take place at 27 East 28th Street in the WeWork space. We'll start at 5:30pm and go to at least 8:30pm or until they kick us out.

We're going to have great networking with BiggerPockets members from all over the Tri State area. In addition we'll have food to eat AND even have Beer and Wine to drink (provided you're at least 21 years old of course).

The event amount is $20 but only $15 if you pay at time of sign up. I think the pizza, wine and beer we provide would cost way more in Manhattan so no excuses that you can't afford it. You'll see on the sign up page here.

As usual, I want to personally thank Matt Rodak from FundThatFlip.com for continuing to work with us and making it happen. Thanks Matt! Expect to hear from him during the event about the great service that he provides and deservedly so. And that's the only "pitching of products or services" you'll hear outside what other members may talk to you about.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ (that includes you Hoboken, Jersey City, Newark, Maplewood, Montclair, West Orange, and so many more great towns!).

You must register on the sign up page located here : CLICK ON THIS TEXT FOR LINK TO SIGN UP!

Thanks everyone for coming and making our events the biggest and best in the NYC area. 

Loading replies...