David Greene: BRRRR (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat)Strategy

David Greene: BRRRR (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat)Strategy

This event is brought to you by:The One Brokerage

When:

Where:4546 El Camino Real Los Altos, California 94022

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

David GreeneBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2012 · 225 posts · 266 votes

*PLEASE RSVP HERE*

BRRRR-How to buy, rehab, rent, refinance and repeat your way to building real estate wealth.

The BRRRR process is a topic that is frequently discussed in the real estate investing community but not well understood. Join us as David Greene breaks down the process and explains why it is the most efficient, prudent, and easy to replicate method when it comes to buying rental property. David shares how with the same amount of capital he went from buying two houses per year to two houses per month by embracing this method and why he'd never do it any other way!

*Drinks & Refreshments Provided

0Reply
57 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 9 votes
7y

For those interested, I'm sharing my meeting minutes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sniKvoyc3jYLV-...

Thanks for the discussion! It was very educational

See this reply in the discussion

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 49 votes
    8y

    Great see you there!!! 

  • Oceanside, CA · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    Dang! I got excited for a second. I thought I read Los Alamitos here in So Cal. I'd drive an hour and a half for this meetup. When are you coming to San Diego or Orange County? 

  • Realtor · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    I'm with @Clay Sellers

  • Petaluma, CA · Member since 2017 · 106 posts · 86 votes
    8y

    Drats, I would SO do this but I have a work obligation that evening. The stars will align one of these times, but man this is exactly what I've been waiting for. :(

  • David GreeneBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2012 · 225 posts · 266 votes
    8y

    Hey everyone, I definitely appreciate the support and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you that can make it!

    I also wanted to let you guys know, that my youtube channel is under renovations, and I'm going to start releasing a ton of good content on there. I recently did a webinar that outlines a lot of the content found in my book. Here's the link if you want to check it out.

    P.S. I'd really appreciate it if you subscribed to my channel and got a front row seat watching how it grows. Big Plans coming!

  • Turlock, CA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I’m going to do everything I can to attend this event! Looking forward to it. 

  • Rental Property Investor · SF Bay Area · Member since 2012 · 25 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    Hi @David Greene. When will the next BRRRR event be? Would love to join, but regretfully, I'll be traveling outside the Bay Area so can't make it.

  • Petaluma, CA · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to attending this event.  Just joined your you tube channel.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mountain View, CA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    After listening to so many BP podcasts co-hosted by @David Greene it will be great to put a face to the voice! I am new to the REI game and look forward to connecting with other Bay Area-based investors. Advice I hear on the podcast all the time is network, network, network so here we go. See y'all there!

  • Investor · Los Altos, CA · Member since 2014 · 942 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @David Greene on the RSVP link it says it is sold out... is that the case?  This is literally down the street and I would like to check it out. 

  • Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @David Greene, @Arlen Chou   Same as above.  The "HERE" link indicates that the event is sold out.  However, at the top of this post, there is an "Attending Event" button that seems to add to the list of attendees.  So, it's a bit confusing.


    If the event is sold out, is there a waitlist?  Thanks!

  • Bay Area, CA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Wondering the same about the "sold out".  Would love to attend!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2018 · 43 posts · 22 votes
    8y
    I had the fortune to live in NorCal which means closer to where David is.
    And I actually drove 2 hour 40 mins to the Meetup: "How to Flip a House" hosted by David Greene team in Brentwood, CA last night, I'd say it's definitely worth the trip! I've learned a ton!

    Originally posted by @Clay Sellers:

    Dang! I got excited for a second. I thought I read Los Alamitos here in So Cal. I'd drive an hour and a half for this meetup. When are you coming to San Diego or Orange County? 

  • Bay Area, CA · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    I am so excited about attending this event!

    Mary

  • Real Estate Agent · Fremont, CA · Member since 2018 · 48 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    RSVPing for the event

  • Real Estate Agent · Fremont, CA · Member since 2018 · 48 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    Am at the location with no idea of the unit. The address is of a shopping village.

  • Real Estate Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Same here. Did anyone find out the unit number?

  • Realtor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 318 posts · 154 votes
    7y

    Originally posted by @Mayank Sachan:

    Same here. Did anyone find out the unit number?

     I am looking for the unit number as well, did anyone find it? 

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    For those interested, I'm sharing my meeting minutes:

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sniKvoyc3jYLV-...

    Thanks for the discussion! It was very educational

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.