Maui Real Estate Investing Meetup #9

10 Replies

• 10/04/18 06:00PM - 09:00PM Pacific/Honolulu
  • Gannon's in Wailea, 100 Wailea Golf Club Dr Wailea, Hawaii 96753
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Aloha All,

Join me and other likeminded investors Thursday, October 4th, for Maui's ninth REI meet up.

We had a great time at the last eight meet ups, many new connections and ideas formed. We now have a solid group of investors that are looking for actively for good deals, so bring them to the table if you have any. Totally new to investing? Come and learn.

Come if you want to better yourself by helping each other pursue our REI goals via discussion, collaboration, and accountability.

Hosted @ Gannon's in Wailea

Finally! I was talking to @Casey Cleary recently and we're both excited for the next meet up. Looking forward to sharing recent progress and see who's interested in joining ventures that are in the works! 

Whoop whoop! I’ll be there! Been meaning to try out Gannon’s since arriving to Maui! Seeya all there! 

(And hey -  Oahu / Kauai / Big island  people ... don’t be afraid to jump over for the day! It would be great to see you all!) 

Excited to come to my first meet up tomorrow and a huge plus @Brandon Turner is going to be there!! Been listening to his podcasts and webinars for the last year. Watched the 90 days live webinar today and am ready to take my real estate experience to the next level. @Christian Cramer thanks for hosting and let me know if there are any changes, mahalo!

What a great Meetup tonight! I’m so amped up I can’t even sleep, seriously got so much value.. I spoke to at least 5 people that had tons of experience and guidance to offer, I could’ve stayed for 3 more hours. Can’t wait for the next one! Maui starting to step up! 

I will be relocating to Kihei, Maui within the next couple of months to manage a large construction project. I hope to make it out to a meetup while I'm there! And if anyone knows of any ohana units or rental condos / aparments that are available for long term rental, please let me know as I will be looking for a place to stay for the duration of the project. Mahalo