Raleigh/Durham and Surrounding Areas Meetup

Raleigh/Durham and Surrounding Areas Meetup

When:

Where:Hickory Tavern thehickorytavern.com, 1156 Parkside Main St Cary, North Carolina 27519

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 148 votes

Hi BP'ers!!

Come have a beer(or your favorite drink), get some food and network with other local investors. This is a great opportunity for new as well as seasoned investors to network and build lasting relationships. People from all areas of Real Estate are encouraged to come regardless of experience level. Residential, Commercial, Wholesalers, Contractors, Flippers, Real Estate Agents/Brokers, Property Managers, Lenders, and Rental Property Owners.

We are meeting again at: Hickory Tavern in Cary. Please let me know by Monday, June 10 if you plan to attend. We will have high top tables and an area to walk around and network and talk this time. Its the middle of the year already so if you missed the last one, be sure to mark your calendar for this one! Please tag those I may have missed. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

* No RSVP is necessary, but if you know for sure you're coming, mention it on this thread. It helps others see that you will be there.

* Please tag others for attention so no one misses this post!

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

I hope to see you all there

Please tag all those who would be interested! We will add you to our list of attendees as well as our email list.

1156 Parkside Main St, Cary, NC 27519

Located in: Parkside Town Commons

Cary, North Carolina

thehickorytavern.com

@Craig Brooksby , @James Hutson @Dawn Brenengen @Adam Ward @Andrew Kerr @Gurpreet Bhinder @Jack Yen @Jalen Carethers @Brit Foshee @Ken Jernigan @Luke Chung @Merrick Loveland @Chris Martin @BJ Henderson @Caleb Heimsoth@Henri Meli @Khang Nguyen @Brad Johnson@Joe Mazur @Kieth Nelson @Sonia McBride @Parker Stone@Kevin Ramirez Nieto @Randy Janoe @Daniel R Gardo @Jeremy Albers @Justin Youngblood @Sonia McBride @Skipper Davies @Parker Stone @Hannah Smith @Milan Mehta @Terese Pham @Brian Hall

3Reply
78 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 5 votes
7y

I'll be there!

See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 148 votes
    7y

    @Lily S. @Account Closed

  • Investor · raleigh, NC · Member since 2010 · 45 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    @Josh R. Thanks for organizing this. What time and date for the meeting?

  • Investor · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 673 votes
    7y

    @Kevin N. If you look at the top of this document, you should see date , time and location of the meeting. We meet at the Hickory Tavern in Cary (off 55). You can come using 540 from North Raleigh. 

    After being out of town the last couple meetings, I will be at the meeting next week. 

  • Investor · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 673 votes
    7y

    Tagging a few people here, @Gurpreet Bhinder , @Adam Ward , @Jack Yen 

  • Investor · raleigh, NC · Member since 2010 · 45 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Henri Meli, I was using the iphone app and the event wasn't showed with keyword notification. I can see it with the browser on PC :). I'm looking forward to the meet-up

  • Developer · Cary, NC · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    will be there!

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    7y

    @Josh R.I’ll be there!!

  • New to Real Estate · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    I'll be there!

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2017 · 347 posts · 94 votes
    7y

    i'll be there

  • Rental Property Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    @Josh R.is it on June 10 th ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2014 · 89 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    What time does it start?

  • Investor · raleigh, NC · Member since 2010 · 45 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    The Event time i:

    06/12/19 06:00PM - 08:30PM

  • Investor · RDU · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Josh R. Thanks for organizing this. I’ll be there!!

  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    I'll be there!

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    I'll be there!  Thanks for setting this up!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Please add me to the future events. Unfortunately can’t make it on 12th.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I'll be there and bringing a friend.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2019 · 120 posts · 119 votes
    7y

    Please add me to future events!  I'm sorry I missed the meeting last night.

  • Member since 2018 · 57 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    Hey all, sorry I had to miss. Worked Called. 

    tsk

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Please add me to future events.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thanks

  • Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Investor looking to do a fix and flip in Hillsborough - I'll need a Home Inspector, contractors and an agent when it's time to sell.  Who can you recommend?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    5y
    It seems I am a bit late... I would like to be added to the list of recipients for future RE meet-ups! Thank you, if you need my email, please let me know!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.