Real Estate Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
I have benefited greatly by being a BP member and would like to give back by sponsoring 4 people to the BP Summit. If you would like a free ticket, please post in this thread about why it is important to you that you attend the Summit. (Just a short post with your reason for wanting to go.)
I will pay for the Summit ticket for the first 4 people selected.
Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
14y
Vikram,
That is awesome!! I had full on plans to go since its in my backyard, had some setbacks that prevented me from registering. My grandmother passed away a month ago, and between everything just sucked out my spending money for it.
I would love to meet everyone in person, connect with relationships I have forged online. Its important for the classes, seminars, networking and mindset to get me jumpstarted again after the family tragedy that ate up a few months of business.
I know this is personal info, I'm not one of those "everything is great 100% of the time" guys, this was a tough situation that set me back personally and in business. I had accepted the fact of not going even though its in my own city and that was tough.
Thanks for the consideration, I'm blown away by this community all the time.
Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
14y
Vikram,
That is awesome!! I had full on plans to go since its in my backyard, had some setbacks that prevented me from registering. My grandmother passed away a month ago, and between everything just sucked out my spending money for it.
I would love to meet everyone in person, connect with relationships I have forged online. Its important for the classes, seminars, networking and mindset to get me jumpstarted again after the family tragedy that ate up a few months of business.
I know this is personal info, I'm not one of those "everything is great 100% of the time" guys, this was a tough situation that set me back personally and in business. I had accepted the fact of not going even though its in my own city and that was tough.
Thanks for the consideration, I'm blown away by this community all the time.
Investor · Nipomo, CA · Member since 2011 · 227 posts · 76 votes
14y
I am already registered. The reason I am going is to get some more education to help benefit me in my real estate investing. I am seizing an opportunity to get educated from many successful investors all in one place at one time, I see it as an opportunity of a lifetime. I have been self employed for the last 25 years and I am using real estate as part of my retirement plan. I also wish to share the information I am gaining to the younger generation so they can get an early start on investing! This is one of my ways of giving back to the community. A free ticket would sure help with the costs of this trip as I am flying in for the event from California and being self employed will be missing a few days pay to go.
Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2011 · 242 posts · 61 votes
14y
I am also already registered. I have been an active member here on BP for a short time and I have learned so much. I think I would greatly benefit from meeting many of you in person. I am currently a full time teacher so money can be tight so this is a very generous offer to me. I would really like to learn more about rehabing homes and this summit would really help me especially with J. Scott on the schedule. Thanks for your consideration.
I am obviously new, but have read here for a long time. Ever since the announcement of the summit I have said I would attend, didn't know how just said it to myself and really believed I would. My reason for going would be to meet and network with many on here who I have respect for. Also to learn without the thought of being upsold anything. Just to get great info from people I feel I have gotten to know and have alot of respect for. People who are in the trenches and have a obvious passion for real estate and thirst for knowledge in this arena.
Thanks for a opportunity like this, I would be truly appreciative either way. thanks and this is a GREAT thing that will help 4 people.
Real Estate Investor · Manhasset, NY · Member since 2010 · 74 posts · 8 votes
14y
. It is important for me to attend the Summit because I have finally decided to put everything else aside and follow my dreams in real estate. I believe attending the Summit will help me learn some crucial points to help me achieve my goals for my family and I. . . it would also be great to meet some of the members who are actively doing what I strive to do. Regardless of whether I am lucky enough to get a ticket or not, this is a very generous gesture, so thank you.
Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
14y
Originally posted by W Tomsin:
Vikram,
I am obviously new, but have read here for a long time. Ever since the announcement of the summit I have said I would attend, didn't know how just said it to myself and really believed I would.
Nice that you finally spoke up!! I hope you win one of the tickets considering you're one of the ones who are going to be staying in my room. While my vote goes for Anson Young, I would like to see things work out for you as well.
Real Estate Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
14y
So far, Anson, Tomsin and James seem to qualify for these tickets. (Terry and Andrew seem to already be registered so I am not sure how I can help them.)
Nick, good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.
Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
14y
Great to have you back on board, Vikram. And thanks for your very generous contribution. You may want to confirm that the ticket recipients can actually make the trip. Will we see you in Denver?
I am a new, very new and just joined bigger pockets couple of minutes ago. Was thinking about the summit as it seems the real deal. Been doing different RE webinars for the past 7 months ... just too good to be true and never sign up for any packages. I would love to attend the Summit and take the plunge with people who practice business ethically, legally and morally and know what they are doing. Hopefully and slowly, a collective movement will resolve the whole RE victims and nightmares.
Real Estate Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
14y
OK, so we have 4 people who are interested. I know Anson can make it to the Summit because he lives locally there. Can Tomsin, James and Tai confirm that they are able to attend the Summit if I get them tickets to it?
Again thank you for the opportunity, I am very appreciative, of not only this but the community as a whole. I look forward to meeting many of you guys next week. This is really exciting!
Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
14y
W, it's great that you are coming. Why don't you post a picture of yourself as your avatar so we can recognize you next week? Vikram's big grin will be easy enough to spot. And also, why not tell us more about yourself at New Member Introductions?
http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/55-new-member-introductions
Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
14y
Originally posted by Jon K.:
Why don't you post a picture of yourself as your avatar so we can recognize you next week?
Great idea, Joe Ciano just uploaded one I believe and did you see James Vermillion? He traded in his bright blue sweater thingy in for more of GQ look.....I'm gonna feel like a bum in my cargo shorts and Chuck Taylors
Oh ... thank you so much, VIkram, really appreciate your generosity. See, be careful what you ask for as it will manifest. :) I am checking on the airticket now. Any safe and affordable accomodation that is within walking distance to the seminar ?
Real Estate Investor · Manhasset, NY · Member since 2010 · 74 posts · 8 votes
14y
Tai, I just booked the Hyatt with the summit discount. If you follow the link to the summit at the top of page the informations for accommodations etc are located within.
Thanks James. As I just joined last nite, haven't had the time to really navigate around. See you at the Summit! Looking forward to soak in like a sponge!
Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
14y
Originally posted by James G.:
Tai, I just booked the Hyatt with the summit discount. If you follow the link to the summit at the top of page the informations for accommodations etc are located within.