Lowell/Merrimack Valley Meetup - December

Lowell/Merrimack Valley Meetup - December

This event is brought to you by:Candor Realty

When:

Where:Thorndike Exchange - pool room , 165 Thorndike st Lowell, Massachusetts 01852

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Setting up another meetup here at the Thorndike Exchange in downtown Lowell. We've been having a great turn out so we're planning to keep this going on a recurring monthly basis . We will be looking to bring in an experienced investor and/or a real estate professional in to talk to the group and share some knowledge.

Like last time, we will be providing drinks (beer, soda, water) and snacks (boneless wings, mozzarella sticks, chips, cookies, etc) for the group.

If planning to attend please say so up above so we get a good head count and click "follow" so you'll get notified if I need to post some additional information about the event for the group.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully some new faces, feel free to bring/invite people.

Thanks,
Jon

0Reply
27 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pelham, NH · Member since 2010 · 90 posts · 51 votes
    6y

    @Jonathan Bombaci is this event on meetup?  I was having a hard time locating it.  

  • Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Dan Milinazzo:

    @Jonathan Bombaci is this event on meetup?  I was having a hard time locating it.  

    No we didn’t put it up on meetup. I’m afraid if we advertise it more we’ll need a bigger venue. We may start a “learn to househack and live for free” event on meetup but this is meant to be a bit more casual if that makes sense.  

  • Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hi everyone we’re looking forward to the event on a Thursday. We have a member and local investor @Seth Robertson and Rob Landry, a property manager here in the north shore on deck to talk to the group about their experiences and answer questions. 

    It should be great. Call or text my cell (978) 710-8611 if you have trouble finding or getting into the building. 

  • Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Great turn out last week, I think it was our biggest group yet! If we keep growing like this I’ll need to find a bigger venue. Our guest speaker Rob Landry was very impressed with the questions the group asked and I learn something every month. 

    The next Lowell meetup will be on 1/9/2020. I hope everyone enjoys the holidays and see you Next year. If you have any questions in the meantime feel free to text or email me.

    here is the link for the January meetup, I hope you can make it!

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.