Houston TX Real Estate Investors Meetup

Houston TX Real Estate Investors Meetup

When:

Where:Office of NetWorth Realty of Houston, 116 W. 10th St. Houston, Texas 77008

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jeremy MyersPro Member
Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 12 votes

Greetings BP!

I am looking to bring together local real estate investors for an informal networking meetup to discuss the Houston market and recent deals you may have been involved with.

People from all areas of of the industry are encouraged to come regardless of experience level. Residential, Commercial, Wholesalers, Contractors, Flippers, Real Estate Agents/Brokers, Property Managers, and Rental Property Owners.

If someone would like to present a case study of a recent flip deal, please let me know. 


Please let me know if you'd like to attend, hopefully during the uncertainty of Covid we can get enough people interested to make this event happen! 

6Reply
42 views

Most Popular Reply

Jesus RomanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 175 posts · 75 votes
5y

@Jeremy Myers Hey Jeremy I am here located in Houston and I would love to attend!

See this reply in the discussion

24 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jesus RomanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 175 posts · 75 votes
    5y

    @Jeremy Myers Hey Jeremy I am here located in Houston and I would love to attend!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 38 votes
    5y

    Absolutely. where at? 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jeremy Myers is it going to be a virtual meet up?

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Jeremy!  I am interested--if possible, prefer an outdoor meet-up! 

  • Jeremy MyersPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 12 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Daniel J Dominguez:

    Absolutely. where at? 

     Office of NetWorth Realty-- 116 W. 10th St, Houston TX 77008

  • Jeremy MyersPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 12 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Angela Lee:

    @Jeremy Myers is it going to be a virtual meet up?

    The goal is to do an actual in person meetup, of course with social distancing and masks. We have a large open floorplan where people could network, but would also like someone to present a case study of a recent deal they have done.  

  • Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Jeremy Myers. I’m definitely interested!

  • Real Estate Agent · league city · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey, I would love to be a part of this, virtually or in person, i'm in!

  • Houston · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    Jeremy, I like this idea and the location is great, unfortunately 6pm on 12/10 will not work for me.  I am very interested in attending the next one if/when possible. Thank you. 

  • Spring, TX · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Jeremy, I am definitely interested as well! Unfortunately I will not be able to attend in person at that time. I would like to attend a future one if you have one.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Interested!

  • Jeremy MyersPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Greetings everyone,

    Thank you for your interest in this event, unfortunately it will need to be postponed to January when we can get more members to attend. I will keep you posted once we have details confirmed.

  • Jeremy MyersPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Just to clarify: This event has been POSTPONED-- I will send more details later once a date is finalized. Apologies, we will meetup soon!

  • houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    I'm (99% confident I'm) moving to Houston in the next 2 months and am excited to attend some meetups! Bummed I won't make it for this one, but definitely will for the next one! Gonna be so nice to be out of the Portland, OR bubble (both RE prices and politics).

  • Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 34 votes
    5y

    Keep us posted, I'm in for the postponed date!

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Just found this, let me know when you reschedule!

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Also let me know when you settle on a date, would love to attend!

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 107 posts · 32 votes
    5y

    Interested in this when it's rescheduled.

  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Interested, plz let me know when its rescheduled

  • houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    Hey @Jeremy Myers, has a new date been set for this meetup? I'll be in Houston from the 10th through the 17th and can definitely make it in that timeframe. I'm down to help figure out some of the logistics too. I've been researching larger coffee shops and meetup spaces that are open for dine-in that could potentially host.

  • Jeremy MyersPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Hey Paul, thank you for your interest. It will probably be held in February at my company's office in the Heights. I will keep you posted. 

  • Investor · Houston · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Hi @Jeremy Myers 

    I would also love to attend. Please keep us posted!

    Ikenna

  • houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    @Jeremy Myers, awesome! Definitely keep me in the loop when a date's solidified and I'll make every effort to be there!

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    We have a physical meetup meeting later this month.

    Please see the details here  https://www.biggerpockets.com/... and let me know if you can attend.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.