Looking for Realtors with Airbnb Experience in DFW area

Looking for Realtors with Airbnb Experience in DFW area

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello everyone, I am looking to buy a property to be used for AirBnB in the DFW area. I would love to connect with a realtor with Airbnb experience and good understanding of this market. Any recommendations? I would like to buy it in the next 30 days. Thank you!! 

1Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Nick PremerBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 16 votes
4y

Feeling free to connect Estefane - I work with Airbnb investors in the Dallas/DFW area and have a couple under my belt as well. Happy to help.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    Estefane, I am a realtor in the Dallas area! To be totally transparent, I have not worked with anyone yet on buying a property for the purpose of using it as an AirBnB. I know that you really need to familiarize yourself with the city code you are looking into b/c certain cities frown upon short term rentals but there are some great areas where an Air BnB makes a lot of sense. I really like the area of east Dallas that is south or east of White Rock Lake, around the Casa Linda area!

  • Nick PremerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    Feeling free to connect Estefane - I work with Airbnb investors in the Dallas/DFW area and have a couple under my belt as well. Happy to help.

  • Silvia OchoaPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Dallas TX · Member since 2019 · 55 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    Hi Estefane, have you considered renting a house to use for an AirBnB instead of buying? It can make better sense financially as opposed to putting a big 20% down payment and then making all the necessary purchases to get it ready. It can be a difference of a few thousand dollars compared to tens of thousands of dollars.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.