STR Property Management and Cleaning Service recommendations

STR Property Management and Cleaning Service recommendations

Omaha, NE · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Good afternoon,

I'm just checking to see if anyone has any recommendations for STR property management in Phoenix, AZ and willing to share the contact information. I'm also looking for STR cleaning service recommendations in Phoenix as well, if you are willing to share their contact information too.

Thank you,
Cory

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2022 · 215 posts · 156 votes
    4y

    Cory, 

    I've found all of my cleaners on TurnoverBnb bidding out jobs. I'm moving over to a property manager. Vello is who I am using, they do full service including cleaners, stocking supplies, handyman, furnish, decorate....everything for 20%. Worthy it for me. 

  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Thank you Andrew for the recommendation. I'll look up Vello and have a chat with them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.