Hi all, what is the best way to go about finding a good manager or arbitrage tenant for short term rentals in smaller markets that do not have as many STR's in them?
Hi all, what is the best way to go about finding a good manager or arbitrage tenant for short term rentals in smaller markets that do not have as many STR's in them?
I’m looking into this too. I bought a rural piece of land on water I’m looking to make a cabin in northern WI. I’m no expert but I’ve been just looking at all the Airbnb/vrbo listings in the area and seeing if the seller is a management company or individual then googling the management company. I found one that seems like they had a few nice ones, but they charge 25%, which is more than the 18 and 20% I pay at my other two. Since I haven’t built yet, I have time, but I know this will be a challenge for this property
I'd be happy with 25% if it just meant we didn't have to self manage! haha. Just trying to scale the portfolio in MS, but there seem to be no good options aside from building out the management side of the business yourself