Advice on short-term rental property management

Advice on short-term rental property management

Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone! 

I own a short-term rental company and a property management company named Lively Stays Management LLC. I am curious how everyone is finding short-term rental co-host clients? Any advice would be helpful, and if I could return the help by answering any of your questions, I would love to help.

Thank you so much in advance. 

Maddison 

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Asheville NC · Member since 2016 · 469 posts · 317 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Maddison Gobble:

    Hi everyone! 

    I own a short-term rental company and a property management company named Lively Stays Management LLC. I am curious how everyone is finding short-term rental co-host clients? Any advice would be helpful, and if I could return the help by answering any of your questions, I would love to help.

    Thank you so much in advance. 

    Maddison 


     I haven't done this yet, but I plan to research virtual assistants when I do. 

  • Kenneth RolfePro Member
    Boise, ID · Member since 2018 · 57 posts · 39 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Maddison Gobble:

    Hi everyone! 

    I own a short-term rental company and a property management company named Lively Stays Management LLC. I am curious how everyone is finding short-term rental co-host clients? Any advice would be helpful, and if I could return the help by answering any of your questions, I would love to help.

    Thank you so much in advance. 

    Maddison 


    Hello Maddison, this isn’t something I’ve tried myself, but have you considered looking for houses in your area on Airbnb and VRBO and reaching out to any owners who have low reviews?   I would imagine if you could show them how you could help them improve their reviews, and in turn make more money, you could potentially find some people that are interested in your services.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.