Realtor that knows Coeur d’Alene STRs?

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    I would also like to know, thank you!

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    4y

    I am invested here in the CdA area. What are you looking for? I do have a good realtor here. She is a 5th generation resident.

    I can answer some questions about the STR market here as well.

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2020 · 65 posts · 37 votes
    4y

    Hey @Lindsey Kramer I’m not sure what you’re looking to get out of your realtor but if you need some boots on the ground with solid local market knowledge, I’m happy to share my realtor’s contact info.

    He doesn’t own any STRs, nor is he much of an investor himself, however, I personally wasn’t looking for that. I’m out of state and needed someone who knew the area that I could trust. I handle all the deal analysis and leave the negotiations and property tours to him. It’s worked well for us but again, we’re all different. 

    Feel free to DM me if you’re interested. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.