You have 10 days to get enrolled in BiggerPockets Bootcamps!

You have 10 days to get enrolled in BiggerPockets Bootcamps!

Alicia MarksPro Member
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes

You have 10 days to get enrolled in BiggerPockets Bootcamps!


Ready to level up your investing? Our 10-week virtual Bootcamps kick off in just a few weeks! Bootcamps are the complete package–gain the skills you need, tools to shortcut the learning curve, and a massive new network of motivated investors like you.

Our Bootcamps launching in September are:

Rookie Bootcamp: Choose your investing strategy and close your first deal. Learn More >

Rookie Landlord Bootcamp: Are you a new landlord and need a crash course? Learn More >

House Hacking Bootcamp: Earn maximum cash flow without sacrificing the comfort or privacy of your primary residence. Learn More>

Multifamily Investor Bootcamp: Take your real estate portfolio to the next level with multifamily investing. Learn More>

Short-term Rental Bootcamp: Dive in and purchase your first or next short-term or vacation rental property! Learn More >

Ready to learn from the best in the business and grow your network with your peers who are working towards the same goals? Learn more about Bootcamps here.

Don’t miss out! We have limited spots available and enrollment closes August 31st!

0Reply
109 views

Most Popular Reply

Sacramento, CA · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 8 votes
4y

Hi, My wife and I are new to real estate investing, have just joined BP, and would like to do a structured course on real estate investing.  We are interested in the BP Bootcamp. However, we live on the west coast and have busy schedules that will make it impossible for us to make the weekly online class at Monday 8pm ET/5pm PT. Can this lesson be watched later? Does the Bootcamp allow for more flexible participation during the week or is it set times? Insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Hi, My wife and I are new to real estate investing, have just joined BP, and would like to do a structured course on real estate investing.  We are interested in the BP Bootcamp. However, we live on the west coast and have busy schedules that will make it impossible for us to make the weekly online class at Monday 8pm ET/5pm PT. Can this lesson be watched later? Does the Bootcamp allow for more flexible participation during the week or is it set times? Insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 51 posts · 34 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Adam Hollowell:

    Hi, My wife and I are new to real estate investing, have just joined BP, and would like to do a structured course on real estate investing.  We are interested in the BP Bootcamp. However, we live on the west coast and have busy schedules that will make it impossible for us to make the weekly online class at Monday 8pm ET/5pm PT. Can this lesson be watched later? Does the Bootcamp allow for more flexible participation during the week or is it set times? Insight would be appreciated. Thanks.


    Hi there! The weekly live Q&A sessions are recorded, so you'll be able to go back and watch those whenever is convenient to you. Every Tuesday, we'll release a new module with pre-recorded video lessons, quizzes, and assignments. You'll watch those at your own pace throughout the week. The module wraps up with the live Q&A on Monday nights, which are recorded. You'll be able to submit any questions you have ahead of time, so even if you can't attend live, you'll still be able to get your questions in front of the instructors. I hope this helps—let me know if you have any other questions!

  • Luis MolinaPro Member
    New to Real Estate · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hello there! I am curious when the next enrollment period will be for these boot camps? I can’t join this time, but would love to jump on the next rookie boot camp!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 51 posts · 34 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Luis Molina:

    Hello there! I am curious when the next enrollment period will be for these boot camps? I can’t join this time, but would love to jump on the next rookie boot camp!


     We don't have exact dates nailed down just yet, but are planning another round of bootcamps in early 2023. Details coming soon!

  • Luis MolinaPro Member
    New to Real Estate · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Perfect, thank you!

  • Member since 2022 · 20 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Hi!  We bought Pro membership and got all the free bonuses with joining , however, I do not know where to obtain all of them, namely:

    Bootcamp, On demand videos, Live Q&A with investors, Homework assignments, Accountability group, the Finding Great deals Masterclass, the "free multifamily millionaire" book, the ebook " best ways to find real estate deals for investing by Brandon" and the workshop with Brandon and David.  

    I would really like to embark on all this and move forward in our growth and development as soon as possible.  Can someone kindly assist as to where and how to register and gain access to all this ? I don't want to miss out on it. - I did click to register for the bootcamp, but it showed an option to pay for it, although in my case it is included in my pro signup. 

    I'd appreciate the guidance. Thanking you in advance ! Adelle 

  • Alicia MarksPro Member
    OP
    Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Adelle Swan:

    Hi!  We bought Pro membership and got all the free bonuses with joining , however, I do not know where to obtain all of them, namely:

    Bootcamp, On demand videos, Live Q&A with investors, Homework assignments, Accountability group, the Finding Great deals Masterclass, the "free multifamily millionaire" book, the ebook " best ways to find real estate deals for investing by Brandon" and the workshop with Brandon and David.  

    I would really like to embark on all this and move forward in our growth and development as soon as possible.  Can someone kindly assist as to where and how to register and gain access to all this ? I don't want to miss out on it. - I did click to register for the bootcamp, but it showed an option to pay for it, although in my case it is included in my pro signup. 

    I'd appreciate the guidance. Thanking you in advance ! Adelle 


     Bootcamp is separate from the Pro account. Did you also sign up for Bootcamps and receive a confirmation email. You can also check with [email protected]

  • Member since 2022 · 20 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Hi, Thank you for the reply. 

    I was told as pro , bootcamp is included. I have the screenshot from the webinar I was on with Dave saying this.  Thats also why we joined Pro amongst other great reasons. Thank you.

  • Alicia MarksPro Member
    OP
    Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    I would for sure reach out to support

  • Rental Property Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    I signed up for the Short-Term Rental BootCamp. Looking forward to starting!

  • Investor · NY · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi, 

    I join the Biggerpockets community today. Can I still join the Bootcamp?

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 51 posts · 34 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Sharina Munoz:

    Hi, 

    I join the Biggerpockets community today. Can I still join the Bootcamp?


    Unfortunately, enrollment for this semester is closed, but we'll be announcing our 2023 bootcamps around Thanksgiving and will open enrollment up again then. Thanks!

  • Investor · NY · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Thank you, Stephanie. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.