STR market near Los Angeles

STR market near Los Angeles

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi, 

Want to purchase my first STR investment home. I decided to shift my research away from Joshua Tree/Yucca Valley due to saturation. I've also crossed out Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead for same reason. I've been looking to Idyllwild or Crestline areas. Are there any investors who have invested there? Are you cashflowing? Maybe there are some hidden gems that I'm missing. Maybe lake Isabella? I don't really trust the AIRDNA data, it seems off to me. Any advise or pointers is appreciated.

0Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 165 votes
    4y

    Hi @Eddie Sati!

    I have never invested in California before, but am curious how you decided on that market? Shoot me a message if you'd like to chat!

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    4y

    Yeah, don't rely on AIRDnA alone, much smarter to choose an area and then just go on VRBO?AIR to actually check out real properties and see what they are getting. I think anything you find in Cali is going to be over-priced and over-regulated. Have you thought about nearby states?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.