I have purchased unique King head boards for each room and looking for recommendation for King bed frames that are durable? Can't seem to find answer in the search! Thank you for your help.
Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 699 posts · 799 votes
4y
We use Ghost Beds at ALL of our properties. They are extremely durable, affordable, and look nice too. They come with an adapter to attach a headboard.
Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 699 posts · 799 votes
4y
We use Ghost Beds at ALL of our properties. They are extremely durable, affordable, and look nice too. They come with an adapter to attach a headboard.
Investor · The worst town to live in, KS · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
4y
I had some rickety bed frames. I just took my portable mig welder with flux core wire and made them solid. Put down a wet towel over cardboard under the work area to prevent setting the carpet on fire.
I have purchased unique King head boards for each room and looking for recommendation for King bed frames that are durable? Can't seem to find answer in the search! Thank you for your help.
I have bought generic bed frames at Sam's club at a nice discount.
Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
4y
Hey @Mary Kaye pepperman, I bought all our beds off Craigslist, OfferUP and Facebook Marketplace. Buy USA made beds, and they will hold up.
Seeing as you already have some headboards, it is hard to beat the Zinus frames. They can bolt to most headboards and are pretty cheap. We have one here at our primary and it is holding up just fine with daily use. Paired with the Zinus mattress, it is a pretty decent setup.
They sell brackets for attaching it to a headboard, or the frame will sometimes drop down into an existing wooden bed frame and replace the slats that came with it (check the height).