Las vegas · Member since 2019 · 41 posts · 4 votes
Str newbie..I have a 3bd townhouse. Non-owner occupied..So I will need your suggestions...for companies to use.. 1. Rental and marketing for tenants. 2. Hosting companies. 3. Cleaning companies. 4 transportation companies.
Property is in vegas/Henderson 89183. Thanks George
Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
3y
Hey @George Knetzger. List it on AirBNB and VRBO. Manage it yourself. Take a look at who is offering STR cleaning in your area and interview. Not sure what you would need transportation companies for. Trips to and from the airport?
Agree with @Michael. Take the time to learn how to self-manage. You will save a ton of money and there are great products that can take away all of the time-intensive tasks of management. I recommend reading Daniel Rusteen's "Optimize Your Bnb" to get a good overview of self-management.