Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 3 votes
Brooklyn/NYC folks: Hello! Looking for recommendations for our Airbnb--
-reliable cleaning service that also does laundry for turnovers
-friendly, responsible personal assistant ( a few hours/month) who can help with guest check-in/out, receiving occasional deliveries, real estate related errands, etc., since we are not in NYC full-time.Thanks and happy holidays!
Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
Hey @Deena Kalai - I was just about to say what @Michael Baum mentioned. It seems like you're wanting someone on a part time basis, I definitely recommend FB or Craigslist as those are where you will have the most luck. Alternatively, you can hire a property management company but they'll likely charge a large % since its just 1 unit. Try Taskrabbit too, they verify their worker's info before letting them use the platform.
Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
Hey @Deena Kalai - I was just about to say what @Michael Baum mentioned. It seems like you're wanting someone on a part time basis, I definitely recommend FB or Craigslist as those are where you will have the most luck. Alternatively, you can hire a property management company but they'll likely charge a large % since its just 1 unit. Try Taskrabbit too, they verify their worker's info before letting them use the platform.