Short Term/ Vacation Rental summit

Short Term/ Vacation Rental summit

Investor · New York Pennsylvania , VA · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone, 

I am a real estate investor  and looking to possibly get in the short term renal space. I also work with a leading Bedding Brand  that Sells high quality sheets/coverlets and bedding with a lifetime warranty. I was looking to see if there are conferences that for the short term rental space that also offer vendor booth rentals to allow me to showcase my products. That would be a fabulous networking opportunity. on both fronts. 

Any thoughts or advice? 

0Reply
25 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
    Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    Hey Bernard - A lot of the bigger PMS software's have their own summits (i.e. Streamline, Guesty, etc.)  We are also memebers of VRMA that has an annual summit as well as smaller regional events throughout the year.  I would start there.  Best of luck!

  • Investor · New York Pennsylvania , VA · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Thanks, Andrew! 

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Yes there are. I think you would benefit most from being a vendor/sponsor at the STR Wealth Conference as presented by Bill Faeth and Mike Sjrogen.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.