Seeking Arbitrage Hosts-Nashville Airbnb-Arbitrage-MTR/STR

Seeking Arbitrage Hosts-Nashville Airbnb-Arbitrage-MTR/STR

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 7 votes

Greetings, I am a landlord with multiple LTRs in Clarskville,TN all of them New/Newer constructions (SFHs, Townhomes and a few Condos.) I am seeking an Arbitrage Host that would like take over a few of them. I see many youtube clips where landlords needs to convinced, but I am all in and ready to move forward.

If you are an established host, please feel free to send me a message and we can discuss further. 

Thanks!

2Reply
57 views

Most Popular Reply

Sarah KensingerPro Member
Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y

So long as your properties are in a STR friendly area, this would be a great opportunity for someone! I'll keep my eyes and ears open and if something comes up, I'll send them your way!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sarah KensingerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    So long as your properties are in a STR friendly area, this would be a great opportunity for someone! I'll keep my eyes and ears open and if something comes up, I'll send them your way!

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Are there no local regulations/rules against doing this in Nashville? I know Nashville is very strict on acquiring permits in order to operate STRs legally. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    I'm not entirely sure what your request here is.

    Are you looking for someone to take over your Clarksville LTRs and run them as STRs? 

  • New to Real Estate · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nicholas Madans:

    Greetings, I am a landlord with multiple LTRs in Clarskville,TN all of them New/Newer constructions (SFHs, Townhomes and a few Condos.) I am seeking an Arbitrage Host that would like take over a few of them. I see many youtube clips where landlords needs to convinced, but I am all in and ready to move forward.

    If you are an established host, please feel free to send me a message and we can discuss further. 

    Thanks!


     Sending you a message!

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi! I’m interested I know it a bit late of a reply. Do you have any in Nashville? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Alpharetta GA · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    2y

    I’d be interested. I have 3 short term rentals I own and self manage in Gatlinburg. Are you looking for a cohost to list the properties and keep them filled with guests and I’m able to keep a profit of what’s left over after paying the monthly rent, like this?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.