Help with finding simple paperwork for receipts and tracking rental income

Help with finding simple paperwork for receipts and tracking rental income

Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Sorry- couldn't figure how to search first. 

I'm renting out one room on FF. I have yet to find a simple spreadsheet ( or not) to enter 

monthly income, not expenses,  along with name of tenant just to track. A way to enter deposits would help.

Thanks for any direction/templates!

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y

    Hey @Pat Steele. So if you just want to track stuff, just download LibreOffice or OpenOffice and use the spreadsheet tool. Super easy and free!

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Yes! I'll look into them! Free! Excel is good- but not simple or easy. Thanks!


  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Pat Steele:

    Yes! I'll look into them! Free! Excel is good- but not simple or easy. Thanks!


    Ok, well both of those are MS Office alternatives so they have a ton of features. Plenty of tutorials online for them.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.