Best management/accounting software for STR management company?

Best management/accounting software for STR management company?

Real Estate Broker · Kaneohe, HI · Member since 2020 · 193 posts · 163 votes

Hi, I'm in the process of starting a vacation rental management company (already have clients ready to signup) and would love feedback from other property managers on best management software to use.  Many thanks 

4Reply
79 views

Most Popular Reply

Sarah KensingerPro Member
Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

Highly recommend you check into Jurny. Monthly owner statements as well as keeping track of expenses is part of the PMS.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    I use Hostfully. It can be a bit clunky at times, but their customer service is really good. 
    I'm not sure what others are using.

  • Sarah KensingerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Highly recommend you check into Jurny. Monthly owner statements as well as keeping track of expenses is part of the PMS.

  • Real Estate Broker · Kaneohe, HI · Member since 2020 · 193 posts · 163 votes
    2y

    Many thanks @Todd Miller and @Sarah Kensinger for the suggestions.  And love your company name Sarah and website.  

  • Sarah KensingerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bryan Vukelich:

    Many thanks @Todd Miller and @Sarah Kensinger for the suggestions.  And love your company name Sarah and website.  

    Thanks! There's actually a pretty cool reason behind the name that I made an Instagram reel telling.
  • Kimberly SutorPro Member
    Investor · Galesburg IL · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    I used OwnerRez (PMS) for over a year, and really liked it. Unfortunately, I started having repeated issues with Airbnb’s system not syncing properly with it (PriceLabs had no problems syncing). And since Airbnb is becoming less and less cooperative with Hosts, the most recent issue (Airbnb stopped charging any cleaning fees on my bookings) cost me over $1000, so I was forced to drop OwnerRez. I can’t afford to wait out fighting with Airbnb every month in hopes of resolving the issues. 😥

  • Real Estate Agent · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2020 · 490 posts · 205 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sarah Kensinger:

    Highly recommend you check into Jurny. Monthly owner statements as well as keeping track of expenses is part of the PMS.


     Does Jurny automatically send out statements to owners each month?

  • Sarah KensingerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jeremy Jareckyj:
    Quote from @Sarah Kensinger:

    Highly recommend you check into Jurny. Monthly owner statements as well as keeping track of expenses is part of the PMS.


     Does Jurny automatically send out statements to owners each month?

    No, you still need to do that.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.