Sacramento STR or AirBnb questions

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2021 · 516 posts · 408 votes
2y
Quote from @Sam Chan:

I have questions on the logistic with the city.


Hey Sam, I'm a broker and we manage over 100 properties on airbnb. You just have to get your BOT and STR permit from the city. We help our clients do it all the time. I'll dm you :)

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2024 · 90 posts · 47 votes
    2y

    Hi Sam,

    Congrats on your purchase. If you are referring to design, amenities, stocking and renovation, I have plenty of experience! Feel free to message me and we can discuss further. 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    2y

    I have questions on the logistic with the city.

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y

    Hey @Sam Chan, have you called the city? I am sure they can answer your questions.

  • Real Estate Broker · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2021 · 516 posts · 408 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sam Chan:

    I have questions on the logistic with the city.


    Hey Sam, I'm a broker and we manage over 100 properties on airbnb. You just have to get your BOT and STR permit from the city. We help our clients do it all the time. I'll dm you :)

  • Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    Hi Sam, I would highly recommend reach out to your county or city government to get accurate STR regulations before you list it on Airbnb & VRBO.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.